sharetrader
Page 684 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 18458463467468068168268368468568668768869473478411841684 ... LastLast
Results 6,831 to 6,840 of 18813

Thread: Black Monday

Membaa

SP action past couple of days looking like DCB/Bear Trap. SP’s rose quickly but petering out already, a fizzer setup for further falls?

Have a look at the remarkable symmetry of your favourite share chart to the DOW30 futures chart.

There’s heaps of bad business and economy news to come, no need to rush into buying apparently beaten down share prices. IMHO

Patience.

Advanced Member

The US jobless figures should make an interesting read, although not sure what day they are counted to. Bound to come out way under the true figure

Value investor said:

In all seriousness, I'm just finding little pockets of unbelievable value and staggering my money into the market. Into individual stocks right now,
    There are staples and drugs companies that are doing well now and will do future too. They could become corona winners. I agree we find unbelievable value in individual global stocks which include USA. My plate is fill with food. I am waiting for some growth stocks to become value stocks.
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; 26-03-2020 at 08:42 PM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    SP action past couple of days looking like DCB/Bear Trap. SP’s rose quickly but petering out already, a fizzer setup for further falls?

Have a look at the remarkable symmetry of your favourite share chart to the DOW30 futures chart.

There’s heaps of bad business and economy news to come, no need to rush into buying apparently beaten down share prices. IMHO

Patience.
    Thanks for posting your thoughts BaaBaa

Hey rupert bear,
    This is exactly how I see it aswell...
    The comfort we had from the Quantitative easing measures will subside and the real forces will continue to come to the foray...
    Half of the world's population is now in lockdown....
    Heaps of bad news to come unfortunately...

.^sc
    Nakamoto means of Central origin ...

Advanced Member

Market has now gone up 20% from the low, this could be the last day of the rally, and a good second chance to remove any portfolio dogs.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Market has now gone up 20% from the low, this could be the last day of the rally, and a good second chance to remove any portfolio dogs.
    Which NZX50 companies do you think are dogs - and do not yet have share prices that reflect that - in the current situation?
    Last edited by Bjauck; 27-03-2020 at 06:44 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Market looks like it will go up sharply today. Dow is currently up 4.5%.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Market looks like it will go up sharply today. Dow is currently up 4.5%.
    Agree. Just a false rally to draw in some suckers. Next weeks figures will undo all the u.s gains in the last week.
    There's only one way this is going

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Agree. Just a false rally to draw in some suckers. Next weeks figures will undo all the u.s gains in the last week.
    There's only one way this is going
    The figures in the US are already out. 3.5m extra unemployed. Yet the Dow goes up by 6%. I think with QE we will see asset price increases. Quite possible that markets cannot really go down. Individual companies may fail but the market as a whole will probably rise sharply in proportion to the QE that is enabled.