sharetrader
Page 928 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 42882887891892492592692792892993093193293897810281428 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,280 of 18815

Thread: Black Monday

This is the deli in New Jersey that is currently trading at a $100 million market cap under HWIN

They have one store and $35k in annual sales

Cool
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    This is the deli in New Jersey that is currently trading at a $100 million market cap under HWIN

They have one store and $35k in annual sales

Cool
    Watching Jeremy Grantham interview recorded on Jan 23rd 2021 (38 minutes). He is 82 years old and still working as Boston's GMO's chief investment strategist..The interview covers many areas..He believes green investment will attract increasing amount of money from other investing areas as the years go by..
    He believed the market was in an epic bubble waiting to burst. The euphoria is the sign of the market at its limits as all investors have spent everything to get into the market and can't contribute more to sustain the market. What causes the crash is the change of investors attitude away from being euphoric..He thinks the next crash will rival 1929, 2000 and take years to regain the losses as they have done throughout history..
    Last edited by Hoop; 16-04-2021 at 11:59 PM.

dodge coin on fire. this value play lol has been under - rated by the market for a long time. even my uni son brought it in the cents as a laugh with his friends. guess they are laughing now.
    dont worry the fed has our backs and in this current environment the biggest gamblers are the most rewarded.
    one step ahead of the herd

... have power to make you great

Golden rather than Black Monday news

"the stock market rally to continue throughout 2021. Why?

1 Pent-up economic demand will fuel consumer spending as the COVID-19 vaccine gives people a semblance of normalcy.

2 The Conference Board reported that its consumer confidence index surged to 109.7 in March up from 90.4 in February.

3 ISM manufacturing reported that the Atlanta Fed raised its first quarter GDP estimate to a 6% annual pace, up from its previous 4.7% estimated annual growth rate.

4 ADP announced that private payrolls soared 517,000 in March, the biggest monthly gain in six months.Stocks historically do well the year after a presidential election.

These are just four factors that have formed my opinion that there's no limit to the potential upside for the market in 2021."

Louis Navellier
    Last edited by Habits; 19-04-2021 at 08:44 PM.

Plenty of doomsday & exuberance articles & opinions out there from the ‘experts’ - take your pick really to play to whatever sentiment & emotion you choose to follow!

For me, focus on the big picture.

dodge on fire still this morning up to 42 odd a little while ago, probably money from other coins / crypto,s moved into dodge after the flash crashes on the weekend. anyway it never pays to be too greedy in cypto land you never know really how long it last.

Dogecoin Eclipses XRP as 4th Largest Cryptocurrency Ahead of ‘Dogeday’

https://www.coindesk.com/dogecoin-eclipses-xrp-dogeday

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    dodge coin on fire. this value play lol has been under - rated by the market for a long time. even my uni son brought it in the cents as a laugh with his friends. guess they are laughing now.
    dont worry the fed has our backs and in this current environment the biggest gamblers are the most rewarded.
    My son cashed in last week..Got $15,000 off a $2,000 quick-fire investment...I jealous, maybe he should teach me how to invest..

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    My son cashed in last week..Got $15,000 off a $2,000 quick-fire investment...I jealous, maybe he should teach me how to invest..
    but he will think its easy and probably try again with a different result?

who knows - but crypto is making fools of us all.

when the brown flies around though I'd still rather have HLG than BTC.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

No, he could teach you how to speculate... and you could teach him how to invest.

However, for the young person's game, I can understand why speculation appeals. Biggest gains as fast as possible to get you ahead of the pack will never come from the NZX50. And you're young enough to weather some early hits betting wrong.

well done to your son. It seems to me the new way of investing for young people these days is meme investing. chasing what ever the coolest thing is according to there friends and message boards etc ... maybe ?