sharetrader
Page 887 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 38778783787788388488588688788888989089189793798713871887 ... LastLast
Results 8,861 to 8,870 of 18991

Thread: Black Monday

Quote Originally Posted by ados_nz View Post
    Bull I've seen you posting about trading before so I'd be interested in hearing your perspective on a crash after the end of the month (presumably as positions are forced to exit if not already). Potentially a short opportunity at that point?
    history tells you a crash will happen one day but few people know when.
    as for after the end of the month im not sure why you think that ? care to expand
    feb has some seasonal weakness in us markets and consolidation has started last week odd so break either way will give direction
    one step ahead of the herd

They say small traders and chat rooms doing what they do with GME etc is wrong .....but it’s only what the cheerleaders at CNBC have been doing for years
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    They say small traders and chat rooms doing what they do with GME etc is wrong .....but it’s only what the cheerleaders at CNBC have been doing for years
    no different to say funds in NZ printing glossy newsletters every month pumping there best buys and gloating over there timely sells

Guru

Kaboom
    the cuckoo nest (Wall St) has blown up SP500 -2.5% (panic sells indicator at highest level since covid sell off)..
    However as I type there seems to be a levelling off (panic over already??)..I would not be surprised with this maniac market

one exception.. GME still going gangbusters ..now I've seen everything..this proves my opinion the market is insane.

Another example AMC
    Last edited by Hoop; 28-01-2021 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Kaboom
    the cuckoo nest (Wall St) has blown up SP500 -2.5% (panic sells indicator at highest level since covid sell off)..
    However as I type there seems to be a levelling off (panic over already??)..I would not be surprised with this maniac market

one exception.. GME still going gangbusters ..now I've seen everything..this proves my opinion the market is insane.

Another example AMC
    But we knew that before, didn't we? Bipolar disorder is a form of insanity :
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Kaboom

Another example AMC
    Looks like the market has become another massive online game for tens of thousands sitting at home without a job around the world with stimulus checks and maybe some saving! This game will probably go on till there is an end to covid or will this be the new norm!
    Last edited by calledone; 28-01-2021 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Market players have a strange misconception about what is reality and what is supposed to be the reflection:

“The real economy isn’t reflective of what’s happening in financial markets and there really is a disconnect there,” said Charlie Ripley, senior investment strategist for Allianz Investment Management.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Wall St 5 year weekly "panic" chart ($TRIN) ...Yes the chart looks very bipolar..eh

Attachment 12256
    Last edited by Hoop; 28-01-2021 at 09:53 AM.

Guru

Wall St 5 year weekly "panic" chart ($TRIN)

Attachment 12256
    Last edited by Hoop; 28-01-2021 at 10:20 AM.

if you think wall st is a bubble , surely you must think NZ is a huge bubble