sharetrader
Page 936 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 43683688692693293393493593693793893994094698610361436 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,360 of 18991

Thread: Black Monday

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    dodge on fire up another 50% since this morning ..... people are seeing the light lol bye the way musk speaking later might send it to the moon lol.

gotta ask yourself do ya feel lucky , well do ya punk

11000% return in 2021
    What a joke, gambling pure and simple. Hope no one is left with their pants down when the tide goes out.

... have power to make you great

dodge on fire up another 50% since this morning ..... people are seeing the light lol bye the way musk speaking later might send it to the moon lol.

gotta ask yourself do ya feel lucky , well do ya punk

11000% return in 2021
    Nope not for me bull... I will stick with my unspectacular but decent dividend yields. That is proper investing imo

Quote Originally Posted by Habits View Post
    Nope not for me bull... I will stick with my unspectacular but decent dividend yields. That is proper investing imo
    i like having a speculative % of my portfolio in these types of things. if it goes well it makes my portfolio return look spectacular , if it goes bad oh well its not the end of the world cause its such a small % of the overall pie and i still end up with an overall positive return for the rest of the portfolio
    Last edited by bull....; 06-05-2021 at 07:50 AM.
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

i like having a speculative % of my portfolio in these types of things. if it goes well it makes my portfolio return look spectacular , if it goes bad oh well its not the end of the world cause its such a small % of the overall pie and i still end up with an overall positive return for the rest of the portfolio
    Good point. All new technologies and business models depend on speculative investment to try to get a foothold. Of course not all of them become Microsoft, Apple or Ford.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Good point. All new technologies and business models depend on speculative investment to try to get a foothold. Of course not all of them become Microsoft, Apple or Ford.
    too true. if you hit one right it will make you very wealthy in time.

as for dodge

If you bought dogecoin at the beginning of the year you’ve enjoyed massive gains over the past four months. A $1,000 dogecoin purchase on Jan. 1, 2021 — at a price of less than a cent per coin — would be worth $121,052 at Wednesday’s high of 69 cents, a gain of more than 12,000% according to CNBC calculations

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/05/how-...-is-worth.html

as an example on dodge a 1000 dollar investment in a 100k portfolio makes a big difference to returns if you get it right. and a loss of 1000 will not be the end of your investing. So have a spec investment is well worth the risk sometimes.
    Last edited by bull....; 07-05-2021 at 09:21 AM.

terrible jobs number , probably no tapering when the unemployment number still this bad

April’s expected hiring boom goes bust as nonfarm payroll gain falls well short of estimates

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/07/jobs...pril-2021.html

Weak jobs report shows the need for massive jobs and families bills, Biden says

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/07/weak...iden-says.html

remember the dodge father is on SNL ..... buy the rumour sell the fact?

remember SNL the big event the doge father .... buy the rumour sell the fact ? its gonna be big

That clip is classic bull

ark innovation funds how concentrated they are in some stocks ... could be a worry if there a rush on redemptions as its so big now ? Can a ETF blow up ?
    since the post ark down 30 odd % , the froth is coming off for sure.

Australia Ratchets Up Spending in Drive for Maximum Employment

“By prioritizing economic repair over budget repair, the federal government has made the correct choice,” said Callam Pickering, an economist at global jobs website Indeed Inc. who previously worked at the central bank. “For a decade we’ve had successive federal governments undermine Australia’s economy through inadequate fiscal policy.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...d=premium-asia

aus joins other countries in growth budget. what a contrast to NZ , NZ seems to be a bit of an outlier with there non - growth policies