sharetrader
Page 818 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 31871876880881481581681781881982082182282886891813181818 ... LastLast
Results 8,171 to 8,180 of 18813

Thread: Black Monday

gold on a tear 2000 dollars now wow and the 10 us bond yield is down again , whats spooky is that they both started there moves around the same time early june. whats up eh major safe haven buying?
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    gold on a tear 2000 dollars now wow and the 10 us bond yield is down again , whats spooky is that they both started there moves around the same time early june. whats up eh major safe haven buying?
    The Worlds major banks + Central banks have been buying for years when Gold was crashing 2011 buying all through the flat years 2012,13,14,15 ,,, then finally we come out of the Bear market late 2015 and seen a flatline till late last year when the New Gold Bull market started ... IMHO going off the last two major Gold bull markets if you take the average percent growth from the start to the peak of the Gold bull runs ...we are only at end of the first stage(break to new all time highs) over the next several years I personal think $5000oz maybe be reached (using histrionic percent growth averages)

The global economy was flashing danger signs long before the pandemic. For one thing, many countries were clamouring to get hold of as much gold as possible. For the past decade, they have been buying new reserves and bringing it home from overseas storage to an extent never seen in modern times. Then just before the pandemic, there was a pause. What does all this mean?

Central banks added 650 tons to their reserves in 2019, the second highest shift in 50 years

https://theconversation.com/countrie...res-why-138173
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    The Worlds major banks + Central banks have been buying for years when Gold was crashing 2011 buying all through the flat years 2012,13,14,15 ,,, then finally we come out of the Bear market late 2015 and seen a flatline till late last year when the New Gold Bull market started ... IMHO going off the last two major Gold bull markets if you take the average percent growth from the start to the peak of the Gold bull runs ...we are only at end of the first stage(break to new all time highs) over the next several years I personal think $5000oz maybe be reached (using histrionic percent growth averages)

The global economy was flashing danger signs long before the pandemic. For one thing, many countries were clamouring to get hold of as much gold as possible. For the past decade, they have been buying new reserves and bringing it home from overseas storage to an extent never seen in modern times. Then just before the pandemic, there was a pause. What does all this mean?

Central banks added 650 tons to their reserves in 2019, the second highest shift in 50 years

https://theconversation.com/countrie...res-why-138173
    gold in inflation adjusted terms isnt at all time highs yet , so might be room to move higher ? sytill well over brought at the moment
    Last edited by bull....; 05-08-2020 at 08:36 AM.

gold in inflation adjusted terms isnt at all time highs yet , so might be room to move higher ? sytill well over brought at the moment
    $2040oz USD at present talk of 2200oz .... before major breather
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    $2040oz USD at present talk of 2200oz .... before major breather
    peter shiff been saying gold $5000 for years , he must be getting excited about this rally lol . anyway rsi 87 on daily , 80 on weekly ( last peak was 83 ) so still way over brought on this indicator

IMO

'peter shiff been saying gold $5000 for YEARS'

Thats why i ignore that sort of noise, a stopped clock.....
    Now we have to start thinking about when to start taking some profits, a good problem to have ehhh

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    'peter shiff been saying gold $5000 for YEARS'

Thats why i ignore that sort of noise, a stopped clock.....
    Now we have to start thinking about when to start taking some profits, a good problem to have ehhh
    Could find many predictions. on price I also came up with much higher than present I wouldn't count out $5k USD mark

not on any direct fundamentals but using history percent wise since Gold backing of the USD was removed ...

history of some USD Gold Bull runs >>>

JAN 73 = $68oz to $674oz peak Sept 80 (7yr+ run) 891%

APL 2001 $259oz to $1900oz AUG 2011 (10yr+ run) 633%

DEC 2015 $ 1060oz to ?????? 2023-25 ?? at present we are up 92%

and gold up another 22 dollars , etherum stalled but bitcoin still in rally mode in correllation with golds rise. they all probably rally cause of fed money printing which i have been bleating on about fore -ever would cause side effects.

and gold up another 22 dollars , etherum stalled but bitcoin still in rally mode in correllation with golds rise. they all probably rally cause of fed money printing which i have been bleating on about fore -ever would cause side effects.
    I think I've doubled my money on my silver now. Close enough to. Crazy times

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    I think I've doubled my money on my silver now. Close enough to. Crazy times
    well done , no end in sight yet to the run