sharetrader

Thread: Black Monday

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Davexl View Post
    Damn, pity they don't have a few American A10 tank busters to take out that big convoy - have to make do with a few Javelins instead!

Quite a few have similar thoughts .. so many hundred sitting ducks all in a row
    and no-one apparently wants to have fun seeing if they go upwards or in reverse
    faster than they arrived

Investments

So far Guru Lister's forecast is turning out to be pretty spot on ...One step back and two forward ...also NZX will do eventually better then rest of the world ...NZX will end the year positive ...10 months to go .

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    It's called 'time to look at the Oilers who may benefit big time over yonder'

Nothing like a large dallop of insurance & covering of things..
    I picked 5 oilers in the ASX share comp.They are way ahead of where I expected them to be and would rather take the inevitable tortoise supply/demand route of sure to rise then the fast Ukraine way.

Quite a few have similar thoughts .. so many hundred sitting ducks all in a row
    and no-one apparently wants to have fun seeing if they go upwards or in reverse
    faster than they arrived
    Reading things like this is quite depressing really, I am sure the people driving these trucks dont really want to be there, And you want to have fun seeing them die.

Guru

edit: wrong topic.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdongle View Post
    Reading things like this is quite depressing really, I am sure the people driving these trucks dont really want to be there, And you want to have fun seeing them die.
    True - however I am still much more sure that none of these truckdrivers nor their deadly load are welcome where they are supposed to go ... and they know that.

So, wouldn't it be better they turn around now and attack the crook who ordered them to go and die as a hero, instead of killing many innocent Ukrainians and die as a crook and coward?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Legend

I'm sure Ukranians on the ground deserve far more consideration than any Aggressors participating in the invasion
    of the country. Whether the Invaders like it or not they are all complicit in the destruction & war crimes Russia
    has inflicted on Ukraine..

None of the invaders are or have been sent into Ukraine for just an afternoon's picnic or for mere peacekeeping, which was Putin's excuse for this happening..

I agree with Blackpeter's thoughts ..

How much mercy did those invading have for civilians on the ground in Ukraine who didn't
    ask or want this ?
    Last edited by nztx; 03-03-2022 at 06:31 PM.

IMO

8 supertankers of oil/gas heading from Russia to USA ATM. CNBC tonight. Not Russian flagged and ordered prior to the Ukraine war.

I'm sure Ukranians on the ground deserve far more consideration than any Aggressors participating in the invasion
    of the country. Whether the Invaders like it or not they are all complicit in the destruction & war crimes Russia
    has inflicted on Ukraine..

None of the invaders are or have been sent into Ukraine for just an afternoon's picnic or for mere peacekeeping, which was Putin's excuse for this happening..

I agree with Blackpeter's thoughts ..

How much mercy did those invading have for civilians on the ground in Ukraine who didn't
    ask or want this ?
    If you had posted this in the first place i would not have replied. It was the fact that you thought killing people was fun that i felt i had to.

Legend

If you had posted this in the first place i would not have replied. It was the fact that you thought killing people was fun that i felt i had to.
    would reading lessons help ?