sharetrader

Thread: Black Monday

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    both traders obviously nothing to do with other people misery
    Keep your trading description to yourself.

I buy and hold quality stocks with upside potential & market resilience. It is all about how one positions one’s investment portfolio.

Go back to 2020 and see who urged calm and perspective while the market crashed.

And who was running from pillar to post with little coherence to their postings.
    Last edited by Balance; 19-05-2022 at 09:33 AM.

Investments

anyway the nz budget might save the day
    For me it maybe the negative ...It may fuel further Inflation fears ...also keep in mind at present markets paying more attention to negatives ...so increased Govt spending will be seen as inflationary ...so higher rates thus lower valuations ...

BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!

Skipping meals and shrinking portions — Brits are being warned of ‘apocalyptic’ food price rises

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/17/skip...ice-rises.html

not just the uk skipping meals now. many people many countries doing the same. wait till next yr
    I never thought you might be able to post something positive, but hey - this is great! Sounds like this might be the way to curb our obesity epidemic! Slimmer and healthier people - less pressure on our health system ... less cancer, less diabetes, lower need for hip replacements .... we might look forward to paradisic times
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Markets do not go down forever just as they do not go up forever - without corrections.

The wild card is the multitude of Robinhood & Sharesies like investors who are having their first real taste of a bear market - will they hold or will they fold?

The big boys have been very good at harassing their exuberance to steer stocks and markets in the direction which best suits them - so watch carefully.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I never thought you might be able to post something positive, but hey - this is great! Sounds like this might be the way to curb our obesity epidemic! Slimmer and healthier people - less pressure on our health system ... less cancer, less diabetes, lower need for hip replacements .... we might look forward to paradisic times
    Knowing Bull and his bearish mindset ...maybe he posted this to encourage people to sell FPH ...less food leads to healthier people leads to less FPH products usage maybe his thoughts here ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Knowing Bull and his bearish mindset ...maybe he posted this to encourage people to sell FPH ...less food leads to healthier people leads to less FPH products usage maybe his thoughts here ...lol
    my mindset is just a reflection of the market
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Good one!

anyway if you want to hear some real bull.... grant is speaking later today
    one step ahead of the herd

No signs of widespread panic selling on NZX today .... only one or two nervous nelies
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”