sharetrader
Page 111 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 11611011071081091101111121131141151211612116111111 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 18991

Thread: Black Monday

IMO

Body Armour and Tin Hats Off. SunblocK 500 on. Get out there and celebrate NeeewwwW ZealanD ..."Glistens like a Pearl at the bottom of the world ",YEEEAHHHh. Have an UPP day.Smile at someone as you click on a Trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Body Armour and Tin Hats Off. SunblocK 500 on. Get out there and celebrate NeeewwwW ZealanD ..."Glistens like a Pearl at the bottom of the world ",YEEEAHHHh. Have an UPP day.Smile at someone as you click on a Trade.
    Yes he world is all happy again

About time the nzx had a decent run ......due for one ......nzx capital index only up a pathetic 3% over the last year

A rising tide lifts all ships (except the sinking ones) ....that's what we need
    Last edited by winner69; 15-01-2016 at 10:20 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Great to know Sharetraders are part of the 10% to 30% of investors who make money.
    Last year 183 of the 208 who entered ST competition made money.177 beat the bank deposit rate.
    Even our own "ill famous" Couta1 was up 37.16%,while 100 were up over 20%..
    Maybe we are better off just investing in NZ?
    Ever wondered why 70% - 90% of all stock Market investors lose money over time..when the trend is av +7%/pa.
    I
    Wish people wouldn't misconstrue my sentence which has no relevance to my original meaning, just to fuel their own unrelated counter-argument against it's validity..
    I wrote this sentence to compliment my original post with highlighted websites..so anyone who hasn't read my post and the highlighted sites will be lost in translation

Percy.... of course most Investors (when most belatedly buy in) make money when a raging Bull Market Cycle is in progress even a dart throwing monkey...we all know that .. so you and others should have realised my sentence meant something more informational....

Sighhh....

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Ever wondered why 70% - 90% of all stock Market investors lose money over time..when the trend is av +7%/pa.
    I
    Wish people wouldn't misconstrue my sentence which has no relevance to my original meaning, just to fuel their own unrelated counter-argument against it's validity..
    I wrote this sentence to compliment my original post with highlighted websites..so anyone who hasn't read my post and the highlighted sites will be lost in translation

Percy.... of course most Investors (when most belatedly buy in) make money when a raging Bull Market Cycle is in progress even a dart throwing monkey...we all know that .. so you and others should have realised my sentence meant something more informational....

Sighhh....
    As you well know I prefer the glass half full rather than half empty...lol.

Merrill Lynch Bob Farrell: "When all the experts and forecasts agree, something else is going to happen"

As true as it is ever going to get and hard to go wrong with that piece of advice.

watching open if we smash lower to flash crash lows or if that support at 1965 - 70 holds
    one step ahead of the herd

IMO

2-3% down in USA. Body armour and tin hats back on

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    2-3% down in USA. Body armour and tin hats back on
    Just install that update Joshua - and all will be fine
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Looks as though we will indeed have a "Black Monday" this week.!!

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Looks as though we will indeed have a "Black Monday" this week.!!
    I hope you are right ... black numbers in my book look so much better than red
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)