sharetrader

Thread: Black Monday

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Also probably not the thread for this discussion so sorry to all the traders.
    Reply transferred to the Covid-19 deaths thread in the 'Off market' section.

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Me too and I feel so sad for the plight of the retailers ...what a shame our country has become ...where crime pays even for fun and kicks

I didnt expect NZ to be worse then early 1900's Wild West ....So so disappointed and helpless

99% good people held to ransom by 1% goons and police and politicians who we pay just passing the buck !!!
    Well at least you can virtually deal with crims and provide a more appropriate response (NZ game developer too).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ready_or_Not_(video_game)

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    Oh they are soooooo correct. At least they've got the balls to call it how it is, and how the rest of the world see it!!
    I don't see many Australians running around speaking Aborigine. Nor having it forced down their throats in school, on TV, in newspapers, on every government building / letterhead, and on anything else the weak wokers can squeeze it in on.
    It's no wonder people are leaving this country in droves.
    I hear what you are saying, be interesting which country will be the better place to live in 10 yrs

Guru

Is the bear market over, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Is the bear market over, then?
    I would say most markets are back in bull markets now. Crypto and the Nasdaq definitely are, hopefully it holds.

Nervous times for those trading in and out and still sitting on the sidelines.

Investments

With Friday Sp500 closing over 50% retracement level of 4231 ...its now a firm belief of many TA analysts and chartists that Bear market is over in the manner that we will not see new low . They give example that since 1950 there is no instance that market went down to make new low if its closed over 50% retracement in bear rally ...they firmly believe that final low is in place . Now all dips which will be coming soon should be a Buying opportunities

Closing over 4231 made them think Bear market over

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wh...?mod=home-page

Hey alokdhir ….must be one of your mates who said this -

Inflationary pressures appear to be peaking with volatility and a trough in investor sentiment. This suggests a cyclical bear market low is in place within a continuing secular bull. That said, I still think there's work to do with some backing and filing similar to 1990 or 1962.

I’m looking forward to market action over the rest of thevyear

And jeez we are going to get 2 sunny days in a row …good sign
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Plus an All Black win...... look out

Investments

At this moment market is poised to enjoy some much better results then SP suggesting ...so August will be good .

Sept after all news gone and all stock ex dividend then they will just drift down due to lack of interest and participation

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    Plus an All Black win...... look out
    exactly why I refrain from any social media prior to a test match replay on poor mans tv