sharetrader

Thread: Black Monday

Guru

Two reasons why it might be the favoured option :

A) Non-residents can't vote.
    B) Progressive tax advocates can be happy that it may eventually "be expanded" one day. It will set the stage for further reforms.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 21-04-2023 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Two reasons it might be a goer.

A) Non-residents can't vote.
    B) Progressive tax advocates can be happy that it may eventually "be expanded" one day. It will set the stage for further reforms.
    panda-nz, the ignoramus peasant who wanted Ryman to load up with more debt to do a share buyback when it was close to default.

NTA is over $7..

Should do a share repurchase, with some debt if necessary.
    Last edited by Balance; 21-04-2023 at 11:33 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    panda-nz, the ignoramus peasant who wanted Ryman to load up with more debt to do a share buyback when it was close to default.
    NTA $7 when share price is $5 is nowhere close to default..

Someone needs to teach you the basics brilliantly.

NTA $7 when share price is $5 is nowhere close to default..

Someone needs to teach you the basics brilliantly.

Keep digging that hole. Soon you will hit the same depth as Andrew Little did.

The toxic rhetoric on this thread is pretty off putting. Why not the one upmanship & ego at the door. I used to see a lot of the same BS in my banking days but generally the more successful, or mature at least, didn't bother with that sort of childish behavior.
    Posters should be able to put out ideas or thoughts without being mocked. Sure challenge what they say as that's what we are here for, robust but friendly debate.
    I would suggest quite a few don't bother interacting due to the behavior exhibited.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    The toxic rhetoric on this thread is pretty off putting. Why not the one upmanship & ego at the door. I used to see a lot of the same BS in my banking days but generally the more successful, or mature at least, didn't bother with that sort of childish behavior.
    Posters should be able to put out ideas or thoughts without being mocked. Sure challenge what they say as that's what we are here for, robust but friendly debate.
    I would suggest quite a few don't bother interacting due to the behavior exhibited.
    I agree. At best it’s a dick measuring contest. At worst it’s vitriolic and negative personal attacks. I try to skip posts of the worst offenders which is a shame because they would have interesting and informative posts if they weren’t being the worst of forum members

The fuel tax subsidy which has helped New Zealanders ease their costs at the petrol pump for almost a year will end in June, the Minister of Finance has confirmed

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/grant-...s%20confirmed.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    The fuel tax subsidy which has helped New Zealanders ease their costs at the petrol pump for almost a year will end in June, the Minister of Finance has confirmed

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/grant-...s%20confirmed.
    Good - it was the most looney subsidy this government ever invented. They are piling up debts for the next generation in order to subsidize this generation to work their gas guzzlers still harder. What an idiocy!
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Good - it was the most looney subsidy this government ever invented. They are piling up debts for the next generation in order to subsidize this generation to work their gas guzzlers still harder. What an idiocy!
    probably freeing up money for some welfare handouts
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Shuld have gone to food - support NZ producers rather than Saudi Arabia.