sharetrader

Thread: Black Monday

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by ValueNZ View Post
    Hey Azz turns out Chris Bloomstran has a short position on Nvidia...

What would your rebuttal be to what Chris Bloomstran has to say about Nvidia in this clip? Watch between 1:03:14 to 1:06:43.
    A curse on you is surely coming soon, like who would suggest a SP that has had a 4-500% increase in a short while, and recently a 25% selloff, despite the pumping, would be in the sights of the short sellers? They must be morons.

You obviously don't get it that AI is the future, Nvidia also owns AI, they're the sole beneficiary of AI, and their earnings will outmatch any of the big five who've invested billions into AI, for 105 years at least, 105 PE is irrelevant as earnings will catch up and overtake PE (105 years for earnings to catch up with price).

What a great investment right now. Uh, yeah, ok, listening not listening. Short it? What moron would suggest that?

Quote Originally Posted by Valuegrowth View Post
    Floating rate is already over 8%. Other rates vary from around 7 to 8. Probably, mortgage rate can hit 9. If I am correct floating was cheaper before 2020. I used floating rate for a very short period and then I went with one-year rates. I never fixed my mortgage rates for more than 2 years. However, after analysing interest rates trend, I took 50% for 4 years and other 50% for 2 years in my last renewal. Not bad. But I am going to get hit in my next renewal in September next year. Fingers crossed for better rates.
    Yes not hard to get to 10% floating ..think it is coming early next year .. for the first time ever I fixed a loan for 5yrs 5.99% ... for the last 15yrs+ always been 1-2yr fixed
    I do have another loan coming off early next year ... but hopefully, I'll be paying that one off or at least reduced by a good chunk..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I made a mistake. I fixed one loan for five years 4.95%. Other loan for 2 years 5.39%.I am also planning to pay off half of my mortgage using my Kiwi saver by the time I retire. If I see great investment opportunities at that time, I will make use of kiwi saver to invest while paying off mortgage gradually.
    Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes not hard to get to 10% floating ..think it is coming early next year .. for the first time ever I fixed a loan for 5yrs 5.99% ... for the last 15yrs+ always been 1-2yr fixed
    I do have another loan coming off early next year ... but hopefully, I'll be paying that one off or at least reduced by a good chunk..
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; 28-09-2023 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    A curse on you is surely coming soon, like who would suggest a SP that has had a 4-500% increase in a short while, and recently a 25% selloff, despite the pumping, would be in the sights of the short sellers? They must be morons.

You obviously don't get it that AI is the future, Nvidia also owns AI, they're the sole beneficiary of AI, and their earnings will outmatch any of the big five who've invested billions into AI, for 105 years at least, 105 PE is irrelevant as earnings will catch up and overtake PE (105 years for earnings to catch up with price).

What a great investment right now. Uh, yeah, ok, listening not listening. Short it? What moron would suggest that?
    Brilliant impersonation!

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Brilliant impersonation!
    Love it! A perfect take off.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ValueNZ View Post
    Hey Azz turns out Chris Bloomstran has a short position on Nvidia...

What would your rebuttal be to what Chris Bloomstran has to say about Nvidia in this clip? Watch between 1:03:14 to 1:06:43.
    Let's see what the next quarterly brings, and then the fiscal year, etc. And the more short interest the better: they will be squeezed like crazy!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post

It's amazing what jealousy does to the mind.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Brilliant impersonation!
    Go on then: short Nvidia, and do it big. Bet you don't...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mafman View Post
    Love it! A perfect take off.
    Put your money where your mouth is: short Nvidia, and do it big. Bet you don't...

Investors are dumping Japanese stocks. Winners are those who have invested in market winners back by fudementals.