sharetrader
Page 1823 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 823132317231773181318191820182118221823182418251826182718331873 ... LastLast
Results 18,221 to 18,230 of 18991

Thread: Black Monday

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    couldnt bring yourself to admit bull the legend was correct lol.
    nvidia provided a 11000% return if you invested $1000 at ipo or roughly 1.1m. imagine if it was 10000 at ipo that be 11 million lol insane
    this folks is how you get rich.
    not hoping the share price declines more of oca

Correct about what Bull?

Going back in time and picking something that did well and saying that it did better than other things?

Well I'd take Bitcoin myself.

Nvidia is pathetic compared to some other things

If we can all go back and choose then you are way wrong which is disturbing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    I can agree with your thoughts ...as anything can happen in this world and these days it happens fast due to advances in technology ....but I have a feeling that market is now waiting for something positive to happen first before they get interested AGAIN ...like I read the message above that it traded at $ 1.60 before so why now 70 cents with no buildup or anything positive showing on charts

SP follows EPS or expectations of higher eps ...now OCA SP I reckon will follow true or actual eps not expectations unlike stocks like MFT ...for reasons that it has failed expectations of punters many times ....while market is ready to reprice some which have better track record of fulfilling expectations

I dont hold any stake in OCA but have a keen watching interest to learn how market forces play out ....how a stock can be so promising to so many yet it just fails to lift ...maybe it will soon ...then will try to figure out why now ....that will explain a lot ...as market participants are same in all stocks and market forces also same ....understand OCA ( difficult case ) ...one will learn a lot ...

I am not into understanding its accounts or why on paper etc its a buy ...or why so many like SR are really convinced about its future ...but why this is happening to OCA for so long ...who are getting it so wrong ...the sellers or the buyers at this particular moment and why ...both have reasons or logic

The only reason SR is interested is because the share price is going nowhere... This is what SR looks for....

You want improving businesses and cash flows with declining share prices.

Math is hard if you left school at 15

I've already made fat stacks of cash with OCA, let's see what happens.

For now it's perfection, good improving business fundamentals (increasing intrinsic value) with a static share price.

Everyone here can only take instruction from the share price, that's all they can see or understand. There is a bot more to the game.

If it was a private business man how lost you would all be!

Banned

There is an awesome 2 crop agrarian state that you can invest all your money into and have ALL your financial assets in..

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/350...-our-lifestyle

Get into it.

Banned

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-blow-to-biden

US recession 100% guaranteed within a year...

https://www.reuters.com/business/eve...xt-2024-01-26/

Things have been looking wobbly with Evergrande for a while, will they let it collapse?

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    The only reason SR is interested is because the share price is going nowhere... This is what SR looks for....

You want improving businesses and cash flows with declining share prices.

Math is hard if you left school at 15

I've already made fat stacks of cash with OCA, let's see what happens.

For now it's perfection, good improving business fundamentals (increasing intrinsic value) with a static share price.

Everyone here can only take instruction from the share price, that's all they can see or understand. There is a bot more to the game.

If it was a private business man how lost you would all be!
    Posting in the 3rd person now? Really???
    It definitely fits the personality traits we see on here.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Posting in the 3rd person now? Really???
    It definitely fits the personality traits we see on here.

The Sailor agrees.

Stats NZ overseas Merchandise data for December month

goods exports down 8.7 percent on Dec 22
    goods imports down 13 percent on Dec 22

Not indicative of a booming economy
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

"With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu