sharetrader
Page 337 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 2372873273333343353363373383393403413473874378371337 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 18992

Thread: Black Monday

Hoop: where do you mainly post now. I've found your comments informative and would like to read your thoughts elsewhere if possible too.

Thanks,
    Arctic

Super Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Bear View Post
    93% in??? wow, that is real bullish.
    Disc : Do as I say not as I do.
    h2

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Bear View Post
    93% in??? wow, that is real bullish.
    Quote Originally Posted by h2so4 View Post
    Disc : Do as I say not as I do.
    Very unkind (h2s04). I see this as hoop having confidence in his systems to spot the change as it occurs (or a strong risk of change) and get out. If you have that confidence, may as well ride the wave. I have a similar view on the fundamentals as hoop, but know I don't have the skills or confidence to sensibly exit. So I hold more cash.

Super Investor

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
    Very unkind (h2s04). I see this as hoop having confidence in his systems to spot the change as it occurs (or a strong risk of change) and get out. If you have that confidence, may as well ride the wave. I have a similar view on the fundamentals as hoop, but know I don't have the skills or confidence to sensibly exit. So I hold more cash.
    Oh for sure. I have every confidence that Hoop will succeed with his system because...well the markets might go higher as they have in the past . I am not so sure where that leaves the rest of us perhaps ignorance plays a part.

Unlike Hoops parents I see high risk in low yield investments. Low yield high risk hmmmm.

Like you I exercise caution and prudence.
    h2

Investor

Macron's win in the French elections should give markets bit of positive kick in the short term.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Macron's win in the French elections should give markets bit of positive kick in the short term.
    A relief that it is not another Brexit/Trump. However how stable will the government be in the long run?

How a Macron Presidency Could Fuel More Nationalism in France

https://hbr.org/2017/04/how-a-macron...lism-in-france

Well that was an amazing day for me on the share market! Everything up about 2% and a full sea of green. Sorry for the post but it's a long time since that's happened!!

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Well that was an amazing day for me on the share market! Everything up about 2% and a full sea of green. Sorry for the post but it's a long time since that's happened!!
    You know things have gone really stupid when some investors and analysts say stocks are now too risky and that things like Bitcoin are less risky and a safer investment in the future

Times are changing
    Last edited by winner69; 10-05-2017 at 05:51 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Hunting for Heuristic trends

Market looking nervous, potus shoe in mouth strikes again and the DOW & S&P slide.

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Well I just lost about 2% today so that pretty much evens it out wonders of share trading