sharetrader
Page 366 of 1897 FirstFirst ... 2663163563623633643653663673683693703764164668661366 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 18965

Thread: Black Monday

Banned

Mr Trump making the stock market great again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    Mr Trump making the stock market great again.
    Ahh, the ****hole-In-Chief. Hail!!

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    what a start to the year for the us, (nz bit soft ) markets still cheap earnings gonna drive it this year ( walmart just the start ) infrastructure bill this year ( really need it ) more regulation relaxation , gdp getting up to 3% , stockmarket 30k , global growth reving up, did ya know even with rates moving up a tad is good for market , rock on , anyway of again this week setting up my new 12 screen trading room.
    A nice sale going on for those who want to get in as they come down a touch. No news coming out of these stocks but I'm guessing the fund managers are cashing in to show their clients what amazing gains they've made them last year.

12 screen trading room sounds like the bloody dream mate.

Quote Originally Posted by value_investor View Post
    A nice sale going on for those who want to get in as they come down a touch. No news coming out of these stocks but I'm guessing the fund managers are cashing in to show their clients what amazing gains they've made them last year.

12 screen trading room sounds like the bloody dream mate.
    26000 dow ... wow alsome earnings are creaming it ........ i only use 8 mainly , 4 are for rig setup with platform for us markets only
    one step ahead of the herd

huge wall st day good earnings .... great apple news , need more companies doing the same esp manufacturing returning to the us
    one step ahead of the herd

Default "It is frankly scary" - a veteran central banker has warned

Veteran novice

I love this thread! Been on "Black Monday" watch since August 2015. Sooner or later, despite this prolonged "Goldilocks" economic phase..........

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    I love this thread! Been on "Black Monday" watch since August 2015. Sooner or later, despite this prolonged "Goldilocks" economic phase..........

And whats more... what have the markets done since August 2015... probably the best part of the extended bull we have been on. The Dow for sure...

Advanced Member

The problem is people have a way to live beyond their means through banks and finance companies. Some people don’t know how to save for tomorrow. Some people don’t want to save for tomorrow as their mentality is “you only live once”.

At the same time it’s people like me that look to ride out the waves and make the most of any opportunity. “The rich get richer” is a saying I hear often by those that don’t save when they are young, or have not saved when they are old. I hope to get wealthy by looking for opportunities and to live within my means.

Also apparently if you have a house and over $100,000 you are fine live comfortably and retire in NZ..........

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PHe0bXAIuk0

“This simple but not simplistic video by Ray Dalio, Founder of Bridgewater Associates, shows the basic driving forces behind the economy, and explains why economic cycles occur by breaking down concepts such as credit, interest rates, leveraging and deleveraging.”
    Last edited by huxley; 24-01-2018 at 06:04 PM.