sharetrader
Page 454 of 1897 FirstFirst ... 3544044444504514524534544554564574584645045549541454 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 18970

Thread: Black Monday

The HINDENBURG OMENS are going to get us .......market collapse coming

https://thefelderreport.com/2018/09/...arket-breadth/

By stock heaps more new lows than new highs ....bad
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The HINDENBURG OMENS are going to get us .......market collapse coming

https://thefelderreport.com/2018/09/...arket-breadth/

By stock heaps more new lows than new highs ....bad
    Amazing how much fortune telling has evolved since they used to throw bones or read the future out of the guts of a dead crow: reading the cards, reading tea leaves and now - interpreting omens called after a once capable but ultimately not that successful German general and statesman.

But yes, no matter which medium one uses - I don't think it is hard to see that the markets are currently in the upper quartile. Only question is - how long will it take until we all feel bad enough from listening to the fortune tellers so that the majority of us starts selling?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by tipsy View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smPR0s2W-Ck

Aussie down 11 months in a row now, Sydney down 5.6% from a year ago.

A snippet from Craigs article"The Debt Elephant In The Room"

"However, when you consider household debt the picture gets a lot uglier. As a proportion of GDP, our mortgage and consumer debt adds up to more than 90 per cent, while Australia is even worse at 121 per cent.
    Not only does that put us ahead of the US and UK, but our households are more indebted than those in Spain, Greece and Italy."

good night for the dow at the moment playing catch up.

but the best place to be has been marijuana stocks particulary canadian ones, wicked im feeling a bit high watching them at the moment lol cron is mine but tilray gets the most attention.

major drinks companies starting to sniff around now particurly coca cola getting in the businesss is big news , those weed infused drinks will go down a treat for the ones who dont want to suck wallops of smoke down our throats haha.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    im feeling a bit high watching them at the moment lol cron is mine but tilray gets the most attention.
    I saw Tilray up heaps on Bloomberg news but didnt know it was in that business.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    I saw Tilray up heaps on Bloomberg news but didnt know it was in that business.
    yep cannabis is huge potential disrupter , not only are big beverage companies getting in with weed infused drinks but also big pharma will move soon as a hedge on traditional medicines also big tobacco will too with weed infused cigerettes , food companies with weed infused buscuits and cakes .... massive disruption coming and canada is leading the way.

shame about new zealand being so slow again , just look at hemp we lost a big opportunity there and looks like we are going to do the same with marijuana. funny when you consider nz is a leader in some social things but not business opp's.

tilray now up 70% in 1 day words beyond believe

suspended again f..k volitilty is wicked mon

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    yep cannabis is huge potential disrupter , not only are big beverage companies getting in with weed infused drinks but also big pharma will move soon as a hedge on traditional medicines also big tobacco will too with weed infused cigerettes , food companies with weed infused buscuits and cakes .... massive disruption coming and canada is leading the way.

shame about new zealand being so slow again , just look at hemp we lost a big opportunity there and looks like we are going to do the same with marijuana. funny when you consider nz is a leader in some social things but not business opp's.
    If this is where the marijuana trade is headed I'm pleased NZ is not charging ahead. Look at all the unintended consequences.

I guess depending on your individual believes might either "Black Monday", "Blue Monday" or "Golden Monday" be a suitable thread name for a discussion about dope companies. Personally though I would think that it would be more appropriate to create a separate thread for this. Hard to find the dope under all the doomsday news - and not everybody looking for bad economical news might be interested in this particular discussion.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)