sharetrader
Page 462 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 3624124524584594604614624634644654664725125629621462 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 18813

Thread: Black Monday

Interesting market - the two stocks I have buy orders 2c away from yesterday's closing prices are holding up.

Not happy.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Just one blue arrow on my portfolio being HLG and the only company that's keeping my overall balance in the blue, who would have thought a wee clothing company could save your bacon.
    Good day to take a walk...... methinks it is early days yet and is likely to get worse.

there was technical damage done last night on the us indices , anyway nz and the us were outperforming the other markets which were already in correction so is it catchup time?
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Good day to take a walk...... methinks it is early days yet and is likely to get worse.
    Too knackered to take a walk after a hard days skiing yesterday, just have a good laugh at the insanity instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    You know it's going to be bad day when you see this thread pop up again.
    Buckle up. This might be a crazy ride. And I really hope this isn't a trigger point.

Exciting! What are the best bargains to be found? As expected, the more speculative stocks are diving faster but I think I like the look of sturdier long-termers like RBD, SUM and MEL to top up on.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Careful what you wish for. A herd mentality can manifest anything. A healthy correction imo in this mature bull run. Many companies are still reporting good growth and results and consumer spending is healthy too.

I feel pretty comfortable about getting my face ripped off today, because everybody else is. I only really feel upset when everyone else seems to be doing well and I'm not. But when everyone is hurting, it feels ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Careful what you wish for. A herd mentality can manifest anything. A healthy correction imo in this mature bull run. Many companies are still reporting good growth and results and consumer spending is healthy too.
    most countries growth is starting too slow apart from the us which may slow from next yr
    one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

Keep plodding in the garden with my head in the ground. Geez this might be another correction