sharetrader
Page 464 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 3644144544604614624634644654664674684745145649641464 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 18815

Thread: Black Monday

Quote Originally Posted by pg0220 View Post
    Agreed, but do you think this correction will continue till tomorrow, Monday or throughout the next week?
    I'm expecting more carnage over the next couple of days

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Default All Swans are Grey in the Dark

Quote Originally Posted by pg0220 View Post
    Agreed, but do you think this correction will continue till tomorrow, Monday or throughout the next week?
    I read a lot of commentary on the world's financial markets, and the world and regional economies.

For a while now, there has been an undercurrent of "What will be the next black swan event that trashes the markets?"

But maybe you don't need a singular black swan, maybe a herd of grey swans will be sufficient. But how many swans make a herd? Are we there yet? Who's counting?

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I'm expecting more carnage over the next couple of days
    I agree ... Asian markets even bigger falls .... Trump coming out with "the FED is crazy comment WTF??"

Far too many global issues underway not to see a good size correction .. Bitcoin looks on the verge of imploding ...as the fact is just a very risky tech investment and not a smart currency ..

Gold producer majors doing well on the ASX
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    I agree ... Asian markets even bigger falls .... Trump coming out with "the FED is crazy comment WTF??"

Far too many global issues underway not to see a good size correction .. Bitcoin looks on the verge of imploding ...as the fact is just a very risky tech investment and not a smart currency ..

Gold producer majors doing well on the ASX
    gold not going up though. in times of panic of modes gold normally rises?
    one step ahead of the herd

Not that anyone cares but I lost $700 NZD in my portfolio today. Feeling blue. But I'm sure others are feeling worse (Considerable percentage given how much is invested)

Quote Originally Posted by NeverQuestion View Post
    Not that anyone cares but I lost $700 NZD in my portfolio today. Feeling blue. But I'm sure others are feeling worse (Considerable percentage given how much is invested)
    You arent alone - we will all have taken a beating

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by NeverQuestion View Post
    My portfolio is still heavily weighted to A2 milk and is down 6.5% over the past fortnight according to Sharesight.

percy

You have to laugh.
    My two smallest holdings are in Australia;LBL and VRM.Both up today,, 11.1% and 5.9%.!!
    Right back to counting up my divies….lol.

Not for the very start as investors and traders are selling the liquid asset to maintain margins in their equity accounts.... thats why I think we might see GOLD move as fear feeds into the market over the next week as new investment finds the safe haven instead
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    gold not going up though. in times of panic of modes gold normally rises?
    I think in the last GFC gold went down from approx 1000 to 750 USD in the first year. So there was a sell off of assets for cash?