sharetrader
Page 569 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 6946951955956556656756856957057157257357961966910691569 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 18991

Thread: Black Monday

Govt 5 year notes at 0.93% pa are extremely attractive at the moment.

turnaround tuesday , always good

Stocks Surge, Treasuries Sink as Trade Angst Eases: Markets Wrap

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...d=premium-asia
    one step ahead of the herd

26400 resistance

@RBAdvisors
    Core #CPI now at or above 2% for 17 straight months and increasing the last 2, consensus is the #Fed must ease, #labor markets are extremely tight, and #investors are pouring into long-duration #bonds. What could possibly go wrong???
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

ugly , 26400 held still on target. big flight to safety utilities only one up, bonds inverting probably more due to demand i reckon at the moment
    Last edited by bull....; 15-08-2019 at 03:48 AM.

Advanced Member

Have never seen such a large amount of doom and gloom, everywhere you look people are talking about their kiwisavers becoming worthless, cash becoming worthless, complete collapse of the world economy. Far more doom and gloom than before the GFC
    Has social media turned everyone into jittery scardy cats? or are we on the edge of the apocalypse?
    One thing for sure the NZ market could do with a really good correction, not been comfortable about investing seriously in it for a few years now

Im wondering how much kiwisaver fund managers investing rules will effect things. We have an underlying demand that's never existed before, with kiwisaver

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Have never seen such a large amount of doom and gloom, everywhere you look people are talking about their kiwisavers becoming worthless, cash becoming worthless, complete collapse of the world economy. Far more doom and gloom than before the GFC
    Has social media turned everyone into jittery scardy cats? or are we on the edge of the apocalypse?
    One thing for sure the NZ market could do with a really good correction, not been comfortable about investing seriously in it for a few years now
    Seems things are so doomed we don’t really want to contemplate the eventual outcome ....so why worry about it today ....summers not far away
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Edge of the apocalypse, and they haven't got the were with all to fix it. We are going down the quagmire of financial ruin, for anyone that has bothered to save all their lives. I knew I should have spent it and had a good time. Now they have slowly been taking my wealth, by imposing low interest rates. What's next, the haircut when the banks go bust.0

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Edge of the apocalypse, and they haven't got the were with all to fix it. We are going down the quagmire of financial ruin, for anyone that has bothered to save all their lives. I knew I should have spent it and had a good time. Now they have slowly been taking my wealth, by imposing low interest rates. What's next, the haircut when the banks go bust.0
    Yep ...... same as a couple of weeks ago? No bargains on NZX today to tempt my dry powder, same as last time.

Simpler choices for those with debt right now. Perhaps I should borrow for tomorrow (lol).