sharetrader
Page 778 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 27867872876877477577677777877978078178278882887812781778 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,780 of 18991

Thread: Black Monday

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    No point to wait if you don't read the links I provide ... just go back in the thread.
    The link that mentioned that the official MAGA hats are created in the USA?

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    The link that mentioned that the official MAGA hats are created in the USA?
    I feel sorry for you. Try again, but I assume it is genetic - not a lot one can do about this condition.

Here are some more links - just for you ...

After deciding to whack "Made In China" tags off Trump 2020 hats at the Delaware State Fair, the state Republican Party vows all its merchandise will be American-made from now on.

The red hats, made to resemble President Donald Trump's iconic Make America Great Again hats, defied Trump's focus on American-made goods. He's also battling China with tariffs and imports in a trade war.
    https://www.delawareonline.com/story...ts/1887049001/

“Hats are made in China, shirts that come from overseas, but they get the labor done here, but it helps out either way,” said Granada.
    https://abcnews4.com/news/local/wher...rchandise-made
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

I feel sorry for you. Try again, but I assume it is genetic - not a lot one can do about this condition.

Here are some more links - just for you ...

https://www.delawareonline.com/story...ts/1887049001/

https://abcnews4.com/news/local/wher...rchandise-made
    Again, official MAGA hats are created in the USA. Your claim has been fact checked by Snopes and The AP and proven false.

Also, you didn’t answer my other question. Were those factory workers in the video that were making MAGA hats in California paid actors? Are you going to pretend that the video doesn't exist? LOL. It would appear that you are in denial at this point, you can't accept that you were a victim of disinformation.

As for your links, they make no mention of official MAGA hats being made in China.

First link:
    "We did not get them from the Trump campaign," Brady said. "We got them from our own source ... Apparently, their supplier gets their hats from China."

Second link:
    "And that hat, sold through Donald Trump's official campaign website, is made in America."
    "However, the official Trump gear sold on the campaign website is made in America by American workers."
    Last edited by GOAT; 19-05-2020 at 04:42 PM.

Impossible. Trump will not and can not cut ties to China.

Just ask yourself from where the liar in chief would source the red MAGA hats to distinguish his idiotic followers? They are made in China ...

Obviously - he would need as well to find quite fast new sources for clothes / car parts / medication / electronic components / cell phones and many other crucial products. Obviously - the idiot does not know that most of these things are produced in China, but his suffering country for sure would find out quite soon.
    Fact check: Official 'Make America Great Again' hats are made in Louisiana and California.
    Look - this is stupid. Just to refresh your memory - above is my first post related to this subject.

"Red MAGA hats .... made in China".

Plenty of evidence provided. If some people produce this cr*p as well in the US (probably cheap copies from the Chinese originals) - so be it, does not change the fact that Trump is sourcing MAGA stuff from China.

I stand to all I said - and you are working hard to confirm all the stereotypes which Trump supporters inevitably inherit from their master.

Waste of time - up onto the ignore list you go ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Look - this is stupid. Just to refresh your memory - above is my first post related to this subject.

"Red MAGA hats .... made in China".

Plenty of evidence provided. If some people produce this cr*p as well in the US (probably cheap copies from the Chinese originals) - so be it, does not change the fact that Trump is sourcing MAGA stuff from China.

I stand to all I said - and you are working hard to confirm all the stereotypes which Trump supporters inevitably inherit from their master.

Waste of time - up onto the ignore list you go ...
    Trump isn't sourcing 'MAGA stuff' from China though. Again, this is a false claim.

Trump hired ACE specialties to make his campaign products in the US. They are based in Louisiana and employ Americans, they contract Cali Fame to create the official MAGA hats in California, they also employ Americans.

Is there people creating fakes in China? Sure.. but it's not Trump or his campaign.

Why don't you just admit you were wrong and move on? You got fact checked on a false claim.. let me guess the AP is fake news? https://apnews.com/afs:Content:6391630154
    Last edited by GOAT; 19-05-2020 at 06:44 PM.

Guru

Trump isn't sourcing 'MAGA stuff' from China though. Again, this is a false claim.

Trump hired ACE specialties to make his campaign products in the US. They are based in Louisiana and employ Americans, they contract Cali Fame to create the official MAGA hats in California, they also employ Americans.

Is there people creating fakes in China? Sure.. but it's not Trump or his campaign.

Why don't you just admit you were wrong and move on? You got fact checked on a false claim.. let me guess the AP is fake news? https://apnews.com/afs:Content:6391630154
    Don't bother BP with this kind of stuff. Generally he has some very good points when it comes to stocks but he also of Trump suffers from a really bad case of Derangement Syndrome and for that you have to feel sorry for him.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    was mentioning wasnt a big fan of wage subsidy mainly because it was poorly targeted and open to abuse by businesses .. easy seems they are rorting there version of it in australia too

JobKeeper payments being 'gamed

Businesses are manipulating their cash flows to artificially suppress monthly revenue and game the federal government's $130 billion wage subsidies

https://www.afr.com/policy/economy/j...0200518-p54tyy
    Some businesses appear to have abused the wage subsidy, which is a reflection on them and their business ethics, not government policy. I agree with Grant Robertson that just because a business was making good profits or has cash reserves does not mean the business would have used that money, the owner’s money, to retain staff.

Grant Robertson said he had no regrets about the wage subsidy scheme and that it was designed to ensure people stay attached to their jobs when questioned about businesses such as manuka honey firms and beer barons accessing the wage subsidy despite rises in revenue,.
    "If we hadn't done it, could we be sure that those companies would have kept people on just because they happened to be owned by a wealthy person? The answer is maybe not."
    He said the scheme was designed to ensure people were kept on for the 12 weeks and that companies were being audited and asked to return the money if they were not eligible.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...=recommendedv1
    Last edited by moka; 19-05-2020 at 07:32 PM.

how about that for a dji/spx sell off 200pts/22 handles in 5 mins of the top of the ranges. cementing in the ranges now giving traders good levels to swing off.

mentioned yesterday the moderna vaccine thing looked dodgy and some of the market rallied on the news and then the announcement of stock offering after market.
    well it is being said the report was dodgy now moderna down 9% . so much fake news around

anyway the gold trade still good , my chart thinggie still reads 1900 test to come , bar any unexpected happenings
    Last edited by bull....; 20-05-2020 at 07:38 AM.
    one step ahead of the herd

You get em goat...
    Keep the shysters honest...
    cc

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    be interesting see a big part of the rally today was the vaccine announcement by moderna spurred a lot of buying

but

moderna just announced this

Moderna Announces Proposed Public Offering of Shares of Common Stock

https://investors.modernatx.com/news...common-stock-0

bit of a good news just before there capital raise hmmm sus . see if the range holds now
    There is no bigger joke than US stocks right now. Anyone buying into this madness needs to seriously rethink. The game is absolutely rigged and if you think smart money/the wealthy are going to let all the retail holders that are fomoing into this rally make bank you are seriously wrong.

Just out...

Likely the reason behind the recent Risk
    Off price action...

-- Bloomberg Headlines --

*MODERNA EXTENDS DROP AMID STAT REPORT ON VACCINE EXPERTS

-- Bloomberg Story --

Stocks Drop As Vaccine Hope Questioned

By Kriti Gupta

(Bloomberg) -- Stocks dropped after reports circulated that Moderna’s vaccine study, which was partly behind Monday’s rally, did not produce enough critical data to assess its success. The S&P 500 turned negative, while the Nasdaq pared gains. The Dow extended its losses. Treasuries also caught a small bid.
    Last edited by Entrep; 20-05-2020 at 09:39 AM.