sharetrader
Page 806 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 30670675679680280380480580680780880981081685690613061806 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,060 of 18991

Thread: Black Monday

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Yup..I about to post above ..heaps of money cash...pre covid... looking for place....for those that tight arshe ....don't have the subbi..... just PM me...will copy paste ..

That is how whanau works...eh....
    I think this is the original article (before the Herald re write it and call it 'Premium'??? .

https://www.axios.com/investors-pull...706b9d47b.html

Banned

Aw braw.... support the journalism ...ah....keep the jobs around....

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    I think this is the original article (before the Herald re write it and call it 'Premium'??? .

they do this quite often , lack of ideas obviously. maybe they can write a original story on the markets having a nice fall tonight 25k test
    Last edited by bull....; 25-06-2020 at 03:41 AM.
    one step ahead of the herd

Personally I see last nights bearish engulfing red candle adds further confirmation of the 8th/9th June high being a significant turning point. (SP500)
    I got a sneaky short against the Nasdaq last night and got a 222 pips on one and 40 on the other am still holding small SP500 shorts.

NDQ Short.JPG

And I didnt stay up until 3:38 to get that , that was a pre set target

Attachment 11718
    Last edited by peat; 25-06-2020 at 12:15 PM.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post

The original article was written by: Colby Smith and Eric Platt, and is © Financial Times. The Herald has to pay for it and that’s why people have to pay for premium to view it.

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Personally I see last nights bearish engulfing red candle adds further confirmation of the 8th/9th June high being a significant turning point. (SP500)
    I got a sneaky short against the Nasdaq last night and got a 222 pips on one and 40 on the other am still holding small SP500 shorts.

NDQ Short.JPG

And I didnt stay up until 3:38 to get that , that was a pre set target

Attachment 11718
    im still looking for a test of 2960 area , previous break out area of the channel

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    im still looking for a test of 2960 area , previous break out area of the channel
    Im looking for 2500

The support for asset prices is a powerful prop for markets. However, investors, particularly in stocks and corporate bonds, would be well advised to position themselves for virus-related vulnerabilities, and potentially a lose-lose situation later this year

https://www.scmp.com/comment/opinion...ment-financial

I see in NZ they changing the covid testing rules back to the regime of you have to prove you have been in contact with a positive tested person again ensures NZ will join the ranks of rising covid infected countries in time also means they wont have to admit community transmission as most all cases announced will be border arrivals. the community infected people wont be able to get a test

Under new Ministry of Health testing guidelines, doctors and testing clinics, are urged to instead focus on those at highest risk.
    For the past several weeks, anyone with even a sniffle had been told they can be tested for Covid-19.
    But that will no longer be the case unless they fall into a high risk group or their doctor advises it

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...vid-19-testing
    Last edited by bull....; 26-06-2020 at 09:52 AM.

I see in NZ they changing the covid testing rules back to the regime of you have to prove you have been in contact with a positive tested person again ensures NZ will join the ranks of rising covid infected countries in time also means they wont have to admit community transmission as most all cases announced will be border arrivals. the community infected people wont be able to get a test

Under new Ministry of Health testing guidelines, doctors and testing clinics, are urged to instead focus on those at highest risk.
    For the past several weeks, anyone with even a sniffle had been told they can be tested for Covid-19.
    But that will no longer be the case unless they fall into a high risk group or their doctor advises it

yeh Bull... I noticed they had tightened that instruction to the front line staff. I had a test on Monday morning (which came back negative) as I had been travelling and had a minor cold. It would be interesting to know if they would test me this week under these new rules.
    This approach doesnt strike me as the right thing to do but would appear to be politically motivated unless they are running short of tests or staff etc etc but even then they should test and test to know the reality. To do anything else (unless its based on resourcing issues) strike me as taking a head in the sand stance
    Last edited by peat; 26-06-2020 at 03:20 PM.

Guru

The support for asset prices is a powerful prop for markets. However, investors, particularly in stocks and corporate bonds, would be well advised to position themselves for virus-related vulnerabilities, and potentially a lose-lose situation later this year

https://www.scmp.com/comment/opinion...ment-financial

[FONT="]Under new Ministry of Health testing guidelines, doctors and testing clinics, are urged to instead focus on those at highest risk.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]For the past several weeks, anyone with even a sniffle had been told they can be tested for Covid-19.[/FONT]

May be not what it seems
    Testing

There will still be wide testing of people with cold or flu-like symptoms as part of our ongoing community testing and surveillance for the virus.

The main clarification in the case definition that was updated yesterday means that not everyone who is tested will need to self-isolate while they are awaiting the results of their test ‐ only those who have respiratory symptoms and have had one or more of the following in the last 14 days:

• Contact with a confirmed of probable case.

• International travel.

• Direct contact with someone who has travelled overseas.

• History of working on an international aircraft or shipping vessel.

• Cleaning at international airport or maritime ports or areas frequently visited by international visitors.

The director general of health this month signalled a move to more strongly focus testing at our borders. That approach was formally announced by the Health Minister this week, including testing of asymptomatic workers involved in managed isolation and quarantine and airport and border staff. This is part of our wider surveillance measures and is expected to be operational in early July.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12343285