sharetrader
Page 815 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 31571576580581181281381481581681781881982586591513151815 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 18991

Thread: Black Monday

On my rounds and just a little behind..

Can you get fries with crypto salt?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Simple stock investors who recognise mega scams like Bitcoin and leave the scams to the fools to play with.

This is not a thread to promote scams, much as some posters here would like to think and do.

Whatever happened with all the doom and gloom the likes of you & Entrep were posting incessantly for months anyway?
    we posted how we saw it based on T/A , i dont generally try and pick tops or bottoms as its a fools game ( look at my call for a top in gold lol foolish at the moment ) and by the way any fool like yourself acting at the time can have a stab at bottom picking and get lucky now and then and carry on like a big baby be-rating other people who have different strategies.
    Last edited by bull....; 28-07-2020 at 09:57 AM.
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    I've been buying silver as it was drastically out of balance with Gold prices. Seen a nice jump the last few weeks
    Silver is back up to the NZD price it was in 2013.

I've been buying silver as it was drastically out of balance with Gold prices. Seen a nice jump the last few weeks
    good call your doing well silver out performing, im gold so not quite as good, as well as some stocks alk , evn but lighting up due to overbrought levels in spot gold obviously wrong at the moment on gold

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    good call your doing well silver out performing, im gold so not quite as good, as well as some stocks alk , evn but lighting up due to overbrought levels in spot gold obviously wrong at the moment on gold
    Big jump today in silver I see

Big jump today in silver I see
    Crash for silver/gold mid session during Aussie, recovering now though

Quote Originally Posted by JSwan View Post
    Crash for silver/gold mid session during Aussie, recovering now though

crashed from 1980 odd back to just over 1900 back mid range now , last 2 days been big ranges. still thinking toppy at the moment but lets see

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    crashed from 1980 odd back to just over 1900 back mid range now , last 2 days been big ranges. still thinking toppy at the moment but lets see
    Lots of skittish buyers who are looking for a safe haven as they are fearful of a second wave of Covid infections.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Lots of skittish buyers who are looking for a safe haven as they are fearful of a second wave of Covid infections.
    Actually, lots of speculative newcomers like in NZ attracted to the splashes of activity in investment markets.

And like reef fishes & the minnows attracted to said activities in the seas, the big fishes are circling and will enjoy the easy & free meals on offer.

fed holding meeting , low interest rates for ever must be the take away ... what else raising rates in the face of rising debt levels every where would bring everything crashing down.