sharetrader
Page 869 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 36976981985986586686786886987087187287387991996913691869 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,690 of 18991

Thread: Black Monday

Banned

Moderna vaccine 94 % effective.... corona hit stocks will soar again

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Moderna vaccine 94 % effective.... corona hit stocks will soar again
    Hopefully Bill Gates is not invested in it, whatever I won't be taking it anyway although Cindy might make it compulsory yet.

Banned

No worries couta....no body is forcing u to take. Just like other vaccines...u have a right to choose.

If u Happy not to travel or n is pretty safe n covid under control...we should be fine.

Europe n USA will be fist two countries desperate to get the vaccine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    No worries couta....no body is forcing u to take. Just like other vaccines...u have a right to choose.

If u Happy not to travel or n is pretty safe n covid under control...we should be fine.

Europe n USA will be fist two countries desperate to get the vaccine
    If you are a normal healthy individual then just like the flu vaccine there is absolutely no reason to take this one.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    If you are a normal healthy individual then just like the flu vaccine there is absolutely no reason to take this one.
    That blanket statement is simply not true. Yes, less risk but not as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I take the flu vaccine every year, despite being young and healthy. Every vaccine is a minor superpower as far as I'm concerned - besides potentially stopping me from getting sick occasionally, it should help prevent others getting sick who may be more susceptible. I work in healthcare so I consider that particularly important.

We are incredibly lucky to live in an age where vaccines are so common.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    I take the flu vaccine every year, despite being young and healthy. Every vaccine is a minor superpower as far as I'm concerned - besides potentially stopping me from getting sick occasionally, it should help prevent others getting sick who may be more susceptible. I work in healthcare so I consider that particularly important.

I've worked in Healthcare for 30 yrs but now very much part time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    That blanket statement is simply not true. Yes, less risk but not as simple as that.
    You are entitled to your opinion but I stand by my statement.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    A coup for China’: Analysts react to the world’s largest trade deal that excludes the U.S

[COLOR=#171717][FONT="]Analysts said economic benefits from the mega trade pact are modest and would take years to materialize
    Thank goodness for our economic future that NZ is definitely on the right side of the trade equation in being a party to the trade deal.

https://asiatimes.com/2020/10/trump-...g-us-hegemony/

The US has lost the trade war with China and US is in a terminal but slow state of economic decline.

Excerpts :

"Although Trump himself is impulsive and unpredictable, I thought back then that when it came to China policy, his team comprised hard-eyed, cold-hearted, rational strategists. However, Krugman termed these people morons, the worst, and the dumbest. So I thought he was gravely prejudiced against the Trump team. But now, after watching the Trump team’s China policies in action on trade and technology, I am forced to admit they have proved Krugman correct: They are exactly what he accused them of being."

"If Joe Biden wins the November 3 presidential election, the US will have to relinquish global domination and exceptionalism to end its trade and tech war. Team Biden will face colossal challenges in its trade and technology negotiations with China.

So as it turned out, the Trump team is indeed the herd of the morons and dumbest policymakers that Krugman described. He was right, and I was wrong."
    Last edited by Balance; 17-11-2020 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post

Completely agree. I was a solo parent working 50+ hours a week and every year flu made for some hellish weeks till we used the vaccines. Only did it for 3 years but what a difference it made.

Looks like Trump is tweeting the USA into a bad Christmas. They only have themselves to blame but are we all going to pay?