sharetrader
Page 879 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 37977982986987587687787887988088188288388992997913791879 ... LastLast
Results 8,781 to 8,790 of 18991

Thread: Black Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Says Entrep who panicked this year and as they say, the rest is history.
    Says Balance, so deluded he/she thinks they have any insight whatsoever on my finances and that I update ST continuously on my moves (I'm flattered you would hold me in such esteem though). I hope you didn't send that link to "your friend" either, we know how they (you?) can get themselves into trouble investing so easily.

US markets still consolidating above break-out levels , seasonally still behaving as normal santa might give us a burst into end of year/ new year.
    aus market doing its seasonally weakness but if goes as usual should swing positive towards end of year into new year
    one step ahead of the herd

bitcoin above 20k , around this level was my call after we mentioned the big breakout above 10k so has doubled in price in a few mths pretty amazing really.
    its in over brought territory now on a few time zones but can stay like that in a strong trend.

Bitcoin breaks above $20,000 for the first time ever

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/bitc...time-ever.html

bitcoin on a tear still.
    Also the nzd which we mentioned would rocket higher following the rbnz meeting and then following robinsons comments but most of all its all because of the USD falling hard at the moment.
    people buying bitcoin and to a lesser extent now gold as a hedge against the usd fall

Anyone else a billionaire on the ASB platform?
    Something going on at the bank - I wonder if they have had hackers or just an unexpected result from a software upgrade?

Records tumble as NZX50 cracks 13,000

https://www.goodreturns.co.nz/articl...ks-13-000.html

seasonals still looking good.
    what a crazy year , time for us to all reflect spend time with family and friends and hope for a better new year and maybe spend some gains over the feastive season. merry xmas

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    Records tumble as NZX50 cracks 13,000

https://www.goodreturns.co.nz/articl...ks-13-000.html

seasonals still looking good.
    what a crazy year , time for us to all reflect spend time with family and friends and hope for a better new year and maybe spend some gains over the feastive season. merry xmas
    what do you mean hope for a better new year? yes the lockdowns sucked as do the travel restrictions, but in terms of the theme of this site, anyone with any sort of assets has made out like a bandit this year.

bitcoin still on a tear , 30k soon ? make a 200% gain from the 10k breakout level . more whales getting in now driving the price higher

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    what do you mean hope for a better new year? yes the lockdowns sucked as do the travel restrictions, but in terms of the theme of this site, anyone with any sort of assets has made out like a bandit this year.
    been a great year for asset holders for sure. spending some of my loot gained this year on a big house reno at the moment ( as i would like to have something tangible in case the market crashes lol )

hope your cryto's making a killing bitcoin best asset class the last 3 mths getting way overbrought at 90rsi on the weekly looks like my holiday shortly will time my exit nicely.

big week this week as its the last week of work for the year before a holiday but also its a very important week statistically for the stock market

To re-cap

First five days’ indicator, which has a solid track record at predicting year, off to good start

When stocks finish the first five days higher, the S&P 500 has been positive more than 80% of the time at year-end with an average gain of about 13%, according to Stock Trader’s Almanac.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/02/janu...full-year.html

and we cant forget about raving about bitcoin , etherum biggest santa rally this year in this emerging asset class. ride the wave lol but remember dont be to greedy.

If you dont think its an emerging asset class i suggest you read the article below again and understand its future maybe not in these virtual currencies that exist today to provide awareness and acceptance but in the central bank digital currencies coming in the future with china leading the way.

Programmable Digital Currencies Are Coming - Here's What That Means

This Fed-enabled digital dollar will also be designed with an ability to bypass the banking system

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/prog...ans-2020-08-18