sharetrader
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    Guru

Lightbulb GFL - Good news for Geneva Finance

I guess with the turn around of Geneva its time to start a new post thread, imo all of the legacy issues that dogged the old Geneva have been addressed and with Fridays 4 year high there is obviously some who know what is going on behind the scenes and are dipping their toes into GFL now.
    Good luck to the brave and with the forth coming half yearlies there could be better results out there than there has been for many a year.

Nice to see a title more appropriate to the changed circumstances and outlook. I hope to buy a few more before report date so I won't go discussing it for fear I pee on my own nest ;-)

Hope u r still watching whatsup. They have the sell price at 6cps now although if u look at the Depth table it says 5.4. But moving, moving, in the right direction :-) I've given up on buying a few more by report date, I'd like to have a little bit of cash besides shares, just for a change.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    Hope u r still watching whatsup. They have the sell price at 6cps now although if u look at the Depth table it says 5.4. But moving, moving, in the right direction :-) I've given up on buying a few more by report date, I'd like to have a little bit of cash besides shares, just for a change.
    MvT, Am watching, I think that the 1/2 yearlys are due in late Nov or early Dec, to me someone has a inkling of something and I suspect that it could be a good result, this share could be the sleeper of 2016, hmmmmmmm !

I think the result will be around Dec 13 going by last year.

Should be a good one for the 2016 Stock Picking Competition, it should be big enough to be allowed in by then.

IMO

For anyone else like me wondering what ,where Geneva is,its GFL on NZX AM market and its ,wow 46.87 % up for the year.Congrats MVP and whatsup if you've ridden this.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    For anyone else like me wondering what ,where Geneva is,its GFL on NZX AM market and its ,wow 46.87 % up for the year.Congrats MVP and whatsup if you've ridden this.
    From my research the biggest shareholder is the same family that owns a big slice of the recently floated insurance company CBL , they underwrote last years rights issue and took up all of the short fall so if they have confidence in Geneva its good enough for me .

Guru

Up another 6.4% today , someone likes what they see or hears , hmmmmmm !

Thanks JoshuaTree, up $22,500 or 35.2% for me :-)

Guru

Upward movement again and with the half yearlys due out in a couple of weeks time , do the look O K or what ? !!