sharetrader
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    Depth table is developing nicely. GTM 3442 needs to have a look at it ;-) Long term value investors can see some nice strong compund interest trends developing....
    Mornin' fungus.

Two bids of 36c, total 40k shares, one offer of 10k at 48c, one offer 20k at 55c? I'd hardly call that developing nicely.

Still a punt. Just as they were at 20-odd cents in late 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    Mornin' fungus.

Two bids of 36c, total 40k shares, one offer of 10k at 48c, one offer 20k at 55c? I'd hardly call that developing nicely.

Still a punt. Just as they were at 20-odd cents in late 2014.
    Given the latest profit results I am surprised no ramp up in the share price yet

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Given the latest profit results I am surprised no ramp up in the share price yet
    not too much...great fit for heartland bank

Guru

Sarg, It will happen especially after the full years results are known, buy now for a reassessment .70+ imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    Who are TNR again?

Think I'll put Geneva into my stockpicks for next year - they're big enough now!

They're a secret share, no discussion in the media yet on their stellar rise this year. Time for Rob Stock to write another article about them methinks.
    Just received in the mail an unsolicited offer from Zero Commission Ltd to acquire my shares in Geneva Finance. They appear to be offering the market price. I have no interest in selling however is this interest a positive sign for GFL share price this year?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Just received in the mail an unsolicited offer from Zero Commission Ltd to acquire my shares in Geneva Finance. They appear to be offering the market price. I have no interest in selling however is this interest a positive sign for GFL share price this year?
    Sarg, I too am a s her but no offer to me I note that one of the directors is the founding entity of CBL who floated last year or so and that flew from its listing price of $1.35 to over $4.00 before settling, they are major shareholders and would be here if there was no game plan, 2017 could be a big year for Geneva imo.

These outfits, forget the term for them, offer significantly lower than the going price to their old lady shareholders, so if Zero Commission are offering the going price hmmm hmmmm....

Indeed Major. I wonder when the half year reports are due? I was too late to enter the 2017 share picking contest but GFL would have been one of my picks for significant gains in 2017 in my opinion.

Guru

Up 8% already @ .52, 7 year high, hmmmmmm !

Yep, I noted that Whatsup :-)

Sgt Pepper, next report not due to about halfway through June. Perhaps they might do an acquisition like Spark this morning....

Sgt Pepper I managed to get GFL into my Shertrader competition picks, so here's hoping!