sharetrader
Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

BrainChip Achieves Full Commercialization of Its AKD1000 AIoT Chip With Availability of Mini PCIe Boards in High Volume.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/brainchip-achieves-full-commercialization-akd1000-223000719.html

“Brainchip today announced that it has begun taking orders for the first commercially available Mini PCIe board leveraging its Akida™ advanced neural networking processor, rounding out its suite of AKD1000 offerings.

The AKD1000-powered Mini PCIe boards can be plugged into a developer’s existing system to unlock capabilities for a wide array of edge AI applications, including Smart City, Smart Health, Smart Home and Smart Transportation. BrainChip will also offer the full PCIe design layout files and the bill of materials (BOM) to system integrators and developers to enable them to build their own boards and implement AKD1000 chips in volume as a stand-alone embedded accelerator or as a co-processor.”

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    And today?
    81m shares, 139m dollars. Closed on its highs @ $1.86 Up 27.5%
    Unreal
    Above posted yesterday.

And today?
    95m shares, 204m dollars. Closed @ 2.13 up 27c, 14.5%

Up 42% in 2 days.
    Even better than the housing market
    Last edited by biker; 19-01-2022 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Above posted yesterday.

And today?
    95m shares, 204m dollars. Closed @ 2.13 up 27c, 14.5%

Up 42% in 2 days.
    Even better than the housing market
    Another great day for Brainchip.
    And it closed at 68c on 31 Dec. So up 213% this year. If these volumes continue the only way to go is up. A lot of traders and short term holders taking profits now, but I will hold for the long term ride.

It is the biggest gainer on the ASX today and was yesterday too. It is also in the top 10 for volume and value. So people will be noticing it and asking who is Brainchip. It is definitely being rerated. About 500K of shares sell daily on the Frankfurt market, so international interest in Brainchip especially from those who understand the technology.

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...asx-2A1351872/
    ASX Announcement
    BrainChip granted new US patent

• Patent US 11,227,210 “Event-based Classification of Features in a Reconfigurable and Temporally Coded Convolutional Spiking Neural Network” is the 8th patent issued to BrainChip
    • Protecting BrainChip’s Intellectual Property remains a strong focus for preserving global competitive advantage.

BrainChip CTO and founder Peter van der Made said, “This latest patent is one of 8 patents we’ve secured since 2008 to protect our intellectual property rights to ensure we maintain our global competitive advantage in the field of neuromorphic artificial intelligence.

As the world’s first and only commercial producer of neuromorphic artificial intelligence chips (Akida1000), we must maintain our lead over our competitors by ensuring our unique and revolutionary technology is protected and secure.”

https://utilizing-ai.com/podcast/ai-everywhere-even-in-surprising-places-with-brainchip/

AI Everywhere, Even in Surprising Places with BrainChip
    BrainChip’s neuromorphic AI technology has long been the talk of the industry, and now the Akida processor is available for purchase
    We invited Rob Telson, VP of Worldwide Sales for BrainChip, to return to the Utilizing AI podcast to give Chris Grundemann and Stephen Foskett an update on the Akida processor.

Hindsight is a terrible thing - Marcus Padley

https://www.livewiremarkets.com/wires/hindsight-is-a-terrible-thing

“In 2003 I bought a million shares in a stock called Paladin ASX: PDN) at 1.6 cents. I sold them two weeks later for 3.2 cents having doubled my money and pocketed $16,000. Heroic.

Except for the fact that three years later Paladin hit $9.57.

Hindsight is a terrible thing. Financially I was done and dusted, and I didn’t know it. And all I had to do was nothing, no work, no effort, no thought. I didn’t even have to get out of bed, and I could have been on the golf course forever.

I was new to Australia and new to the Australian stock-market, and what Paladin taught me, and I have seen a hundred times since, and hope to continually see again, was that the Australian resources sector is a unique and beautiful thing, filled with long and short duration trading opportunities, which, just occasionally, present the opportunity to make life-changing gains in a compressed period of time.
    The stock market is about probability not certainty.”

Interesting article, thanks for posting Percy.
    It mentions GetSwift, which is an interesting topic. I was not aware of the long running court case until a few days ago when someone mentioned how it is affecting what announcements are made by Brainchip. The GetSwift court case has changed the ASX views on what is an annouceable event, and now marketing is not an annouceable event as a result of the court case.

So there have been three press releases (marketing) this year which have driven the share price higher, and they no longer fit the criteria for ASX announcements.

MERCEDES VISION EQXX – taking electric range and efficiency to an entirely new level.

Information Systems Labs Joins BrainChip Early Access Program.

BrainChip Achieves Full Commercialization of Its AKD1000 AIoT Chip With Availability of Mini PCIe Boards in High Volume.

https://stockhead.cmail20.com/t/d-l-akyghk-yupddjlly-f/

“BRN said there was no material information that would prompt the surge, but it did refer to a press release which flagged a customer, Information Systems Laboratories, had joined its Early Access Program.
    Because there was no commercial arrangement, the company said it didn’t fit Listing Rules criteria for an ‘announceable event’.

“If the ASX asks questions they can say it wasn’t material. But at the same time you can pander to your shareholder base through off-market announcements,” Winchester says.
    It’s a savvy new theme – building a narrative without having to deal with ASX regulations.
    “I think the ASX has clamped down quite a bit in that area. They’ve learnt their lesson from companies like GetSwift,” Winchester says.
    “But if you’re not announcing to the ASX you can do it through other channels. And that kind of feeds on itself.”
    Last edited by moka; 20-01-2022 at 10:16 AM.

ASIC took GetSwift to court over misleading public statements about client contracts.

https://www.itnews.com.au/news/getswift-reprimanded-over-big-customer-wins-that-werent-572525

“GetSwift, a formerly ASX-listed provider of cloud-based last-mile logistics software, was reprimanded by the Federal Court after announcing a series of high-profile client wins - including with the likes of Amazon, CBA and Yum! Brands - without disclosing them as trials that did not generate revenue.

The company and three of its directors - Bane Hunter, Joel Macdonald and Brett Eagle - were found by the Federal Court to have “made misleading statements” and breached continuous disclosure obligations, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) said in a statement.

Justice Lee ruled that ASX announcements about the alleged customer deals “played a pivotal role in engendering the expectations of investors as to how GetSwift’s business was performing.”

“Dissecting each announcement with a scalpel diminishes the cumulative contextual image that was being presented to the market; that is, GetSwift’s growth strategy was working, new contracts were being secured, and there was not a sign of failure in sight,” Justice Lee wrote.

Justice Lee added that GetSwift’s behaviour “might be described as a public-relations-driven approach to corporate disclosure on behalf of those wielding power within the company, motivated by a desire to make regular announcements of successful entry into agreements with a number of national and multinational enterprise clients.”
    The company also said in its continuous disclosure policy to the ASX that it would only report “executed contracts” to the market.”

On the Australian share forum some people are asking why the recent press releases are not ASX Announcements. And that is because is no commercial arrangement, and it doesn’t didn’t fit Listing Rules criteria for an ‘announceable event.

Many small retail investors believe that unless it is an ASX announcement if has no value. It suits sophisticated investors that small retail investors believe this as they go to their investor briefings and trade the information that they receive that is not announced on the ASX and manipulate the small retail.

As a result of new ASX culture you need to follow the news, the press releases, twitter and share forums to keep up with the news that will affect the price. ASX announcements are just part of doing your own research.

Yahoo has the latest press releases. https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BRN.AX/