sharetrader
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quarterly report out today, and share price dropped from 17.5c to 16.5c.

Receipts from customers $8K so no meaningful revenue from sales yet and no indication of when that will happen.
    Cash inflows, excluding the sale of securities, were $823,000 including a forgivable loan from the U.S. government of US$412,000 and a research and development rebate from the French government of US$403,000. Cash outflows for operating activities for the June quarter were US$1.87M.

Subsequent to quarter-end, BrainChip, through its manufacturing partner SocioNext, completed assembly and received packaged AkidaTM devices which are now being tested and prepared for installation in evaluation boards that will be distributed to Early Access Program (EAP) customers.

Cash Balance as of 30 June 2020 US$5.35M
    Net cash from / (used in) operating activities (item 1.9) (1,469)
    Total available funding (item 8.2 + item 8.3) 5,368
    Estimated quarters of funding available (item 8.4) divided by item 8.1) 3.7

BrainChip Holding Ltd will provide a market update via webinar; Monday 3 August 2020 6:00 p.m. USPDT, Tuesday 4 August 11:00 a.m. AEDT 2020.
    • Company presentation will include the status of product development, fabrication, and commercialization of the AkidaTM intellectual property and device.

Quote Originally Posted by nileshnz View Post
    Well done to @Moka and @Aotea. I identified it in April 2020 when I read about the $0.03 placement but sadly missed out and did'nt buy. I missed the boat, it's gone up 6x already. Not sure if it's a good time to enter now as I am expecting a lot of profit taking, any thoughts please ?
    Hi nileshnz. Who knows when there will be contracts and revenue, although with the chip now manufactured there is more certainty. As you can see this is a long term project, 16 years for Peter Van Der Made and most of us were expecting things to happen in 2018. Check out the comments and charts on Hot Copper for more opinions. I am holding for the long term. You haven’t missed the boat, it sails every day, but the price varies. With hindsight 4 cents was cheap, and hopefully in a year’s time 17 cents will be very cheap.

17 August 2020 – BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN), a leading
    provider of ultra-low power high performance AI technology, today announced that it has partnered
    with Magik Eye Inc., developers of revolutionary 3D sensors that change how machines see the
    world, to market a breakthrough solution for object detection, object classification and gesture
    recognition based on MagikEye’s Invertible Light™ 3D depth sensing technology and the AkidaTM
    neuromorphic processor. This relationship opens a new and exciting gateway for BrainChip in
    Japan.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/202008...7zrghnkvv5.pdf

Current Price : 20c

Discl. Holding Accumulating @ Av 19.25c
    “Instead of thinking “I’m right”, ask yourself “How do I know I am right?” Find the smartest people to disagree with you so you can stress test your ideas.” Ray Dalio

Quote Originally Posted by Drew95 View Post
    17 August 2020 – BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN), a leading
    provider of ultra-low power high performance AI technology, today announced that it has partnered
    with Magik Eye Inc., developers of revolutionary 3D sensors that change how machines see the
    world, to market a breakthrough solution for object detection, object classification and gesture
    recognition based on MagikEye’s Invertible Light™ 3D depth sensing technology and the AkidaTM
    neuromorphic processor. This relationship opens a new and exciting gateway for BrainChip in
    Japan.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/202008...7zrghnkvv5.pdf

Current Price : 20c

Discl. Holding Accumulating @ Av 19.25c

23c now with some depth. Up 15% on good volume. Going nicely with great potential. A capital raise or buy-in can’t be far away?
    Last edited by biker; 17-08-2020 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    23c now with some depth. Up 15% on good volume. Going nicely with great potential. A capital raise or buy-in can’t be far away?
    Funding Facility has just been done on 13 August.

Commercial manufacturing of the chip will be done in 2021, they said in the webinar on 3 August. The chip manufacturing just completed is for testing and evaluation by Ford and Valeo which both have evaluation agreements.

https://brainchipinc.com/brainchip-a...cing-facility/
    BrainChip Announces Financing Facility
    Company Enters into an Equity Draw Agreement with LDA Capital
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

• Agreement provides the Company a Put Option for up to A$29 million
    • Draws to the facility will support commercialization of the Company’s technology

Sydney, Australia – 13 August 2020 BrainChip Holdings Ltd ACN 151 159 812 (ASX:BRN) (BrainChip or the Company), a leading provider of ultra-low power high performance AI technology, is pleased to announce that it has entered into a put option agreement (Agreement) with LDA Capital Limited and LDA Capital LLC (LDA Capital), a United States based investment group, to provide the Company with up to A$29 million in committed equity capital over the next 12 months which may be extended by the parties for a further 12 months. The Company will control the timing and maximum amount of the draw down under this facility subject only to the minimum draw down commitment of A$10 million within the first 12 months.

The facility strengthens the Company’s balance sheet and is intended to support the commercialization of the Company’s groundbreaking AkidaTM technology.
    Last edited by moka; 20-08-2020 at 12:22 PM.

I upped my holdings by 500% a few days ago. Up 15% yesterday. Looking good for today too. Fingers crossed!!

Attachment 11869
    “Instead of thinking “I’m right”, ask yourself “How do I know I am right?” Find the smartest people to disagree with you so you can stress test your ideas.” Ray Dalio

Still going strong. Up around 25% today. Not just us liking this stock Drew

Have held this for four years and loving it. Of all the stocks i hold, this is the one that could be the biggest surprise.

IMO

16 years!.Thats a long evolution , is their tech still relevant ,has it kept up? How many cap raises? And mkt cap re $480 million!! Hope success is close for you long term believers.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    16 years!.Thats a long evolution , is their tech still relevant ,has it kept up? How many cap raises? And mkt cap re $480 million!! Hope success is close for you long term believers.
    Yes, tech is still relevant, ground-breaking technology, nothing like it. BRN has first mover advantage.
    Hot Copper comment - The tech on this is phenomenal (my say - coming from a tech background) this is one of those rags to riches story - just got to have faith.

https://jwpm.com.au/industrial-marke...p-neuromorphic
    Global giants like Intel, IBM, NVIDIA are all working on developing Artificial Intelligence chips that use brain architecture enabling self-learning not previously possible in portable devices.
    And they are about to hit the market. However, Australian company BrainChip is likely to be first.
    Australian company Brainchip Holdings is about to launch to the market the first of a series of chips that supports brain-like neural processing that will likely change the world.
    Akida™ - The World's First AI system on a chip
    Brainchip’s Akida™ is a revolutionary advanced neural networking processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that existing technologies are not capable.
    The game changing significance of Brainchip's work cannot be overstated.
    While Brainchip isn't the only organisation working on neuromorphic chips (for example IBM's "TrueNorth, and Intel's Loihi), it looks like being the first to market.