sharetrader
Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Actually closed at 93c. Up 18.5% with a volume of 53 million shares. Impressive.

Lots happening with electric cars.
    Elon Musk JUST OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED New Deal To Buy Mercedes
    Interestingly, Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla, revealed Daimler was on the leading edge of the field of sustainable mobility and was a leader in the lithium-ion pouch cell battery development, and it interested Tesla!

<span class="style-scope">

Touched $1.00 today.
    Last edited by biker; 07-01-2022 at 01:27 PM.

Closed at $1.08 today and $1.03 yesterday, so it is no longer a penny dreadful. Volume up significantly since the Mercedes news on 4 Jan. Averaging 45 million shares since then, while previously was usually less than 10 million.

Chart looking good BRN Chart

More good news out yesterday.

Information Systems Labs Joins BrainChip Early Access Program.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/information-systems-labs-joins-brainchip-223000730.html

“Information Systems Laboratories, Inc. (ISL) is developing an AI-based radar research solution for the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) based on its Akida™ neural networking processor.

ISL is an employee-owned technology development corporation that performs expert research and complex analysis, software and systems engineering, advanced hardware design and development, and high-quality specialty fabrication for a variety of customers worldwide. ISL specializes in the areas of advanced signal processing, space exploration, undersea technologies, surveillance and tracking, cyber security, advanced radar systems, and energy independence. As a member of BrainChip’s Early Access Program, ISL will be able to evaluate boards with the Akida device, software and hardware support and dedicated engineering resources.”

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    Closed at $1.08 today and $1.03 yesterday, so it is no longer a penny dreadful. Volume up significantly since the Mercedes news on 4 Jan. Averaging 45 million shares since then, while previously was usually less than 10 million.

Chart looking good BRN Chart
    More good news out yesterday.

Information Systems Labs Joins BrainChip Early Access Program.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/information-systems-labs-joins-brainchip-223000730.html

“Information Systems Laboratories, Inc. (ISL) is developing an AI-based radar research solution for the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) based on its Akida™ neural networking processor.

ISL is an employee-owned technology development corporation that performs expert research and complex analysis, software and systems engineering, advanced hardware design and development, and high-quality specialty fabrication for a variety of customers worldwide. ISL specializes in the areas of advanced signal processing, space exploration, undersea technologies, surveillance and tracking, cyber security, advanced radar systems, and energy independence. As a member of BrainChip’s Early Access Program, ISL will be able to evaluate boards with the Akida device, software and hardware support and dedicated engineering resources.”
    Thanks for bringing this one to our attention Moka and for your updates. I hope you hold a good stash of them!

percy

Market cap now over $2 billion.A rocket.Well done holders.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Market cap now over $2 billion.A rocket.Well done holders.
    This is a special company.
    I suspect a $2B MC is just the start of something amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Thanks for bringing this one to our attention Moka and for your updates. I hope you hold a good stash of them!
    Thanks RupertBear. Special thanks to Joshuatree for mentioning it on the Small Disruptive Tech stocks on 14/4/16 which triggered my buying. Sharetrader is about sharing and caring. Be kind to one another and share the love.

I have as many as I could afford without borrowing. I put my Kiwisaver into BRN in 2020 when it was around 30 – 40c, and it has paid off. I was very happy with my returns with Milford Kiwisaver but 10 - 20% is peanuts compared to the returns on BRN.

It seemed a lot of shares to hold when the price was below 10c for about a year in 2019/2020. I was definitely overweight and not diversified. Now the price is wow $1.20!!!!, my faith has been rewarded.

I started buying in 2016 when it was around 20c. It has been a long wait, with lots of volatility.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Posted 14/4/16. Cap raise for BRN; 1 for 26c @15c to raise re$4 mill b4 costs.. Have had alook .Mkt cap re $120 mill. Client server interface tool.Advantage over deep learning through instant training. Snap learns from a few samples in seconds.In 2016 the co expects to licence their Tech, SNAP and AVFE (Autonomous Visual feature Extraction Function). The neuromorphic chip mkt to grow to $4.8 bill by 2022.Compound growth of 22%.Revenue will come from 3 activities, licensing the tech,engineering fees and royalties." BRN hardware claiming to disrupt almost very industry it touches". Mr Mitro known as the "Exit Man" gets companies to the stage where they get taken out. Got to be highly speculative until those f500 contracts start arriving. Thoughts BaaBaa anyone?
    Last edited by moka; 19-01-2022 at 09:49 PM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    Thanks RupertBear. Special thanks to Joshuatree for mentioning it on the Small Disruptive Tech stocks on 14/4/16 which triggered my buying. Sharetrader is about sharing and caring. Be kind to one another and share the love.

I have as many as I could afford without borrowing. I put my Kiwisaver into BRN when in 2020 when it was around 30 – 40c, and it has paid off. I was very happy with my returns with Milford Kiwisaver but 10 - 20% is peanuts compared to the returns on BRN.

It seemed a lot of shares to hold when the price was below 10c for about a year in 2019/2020. I was definitely overweight and not diversified. Now the price is wow $1.20!!!!, my faith has been rewarded.

I started buying in 2016 when it was around 20c. It has been a long wait, with lots of volatility.
    Well done Moka! Sounds like your faith and patience has been justly rewarded

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Don’t know what’s going on here. Down day on Tech in the US overnight but over 80c and 10% up this morning.
    40 million shares 30 million dollars Traded in less than 30 mins.
    I bought these at 17c and have no idea when to sell.
    Considered selling Some after opening to Take out my initial cost but now at 86c would have missed several thousand dollars
    And it’s just touched 89c up 22%. WTF??
    Interesting to look back at this post from just 16 months ago.
    Happy to say I never sold any back then and still haven’t.
    Last edited by biker; 13-01-2022 at 09:57 AM.