sharetrader
Page 6 of 86 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The chart below is from an update dated Sept 12th - nice looking chart with the note that FY17 projection is based on 33 million tabs for first 5 months of year (heaps more than all of FY16

Even t_j was moved to say 'fantastic announcement' - even piqued my interest

But then H1 revenues are only going to be up 1%

Doesn't seem to make much sense

Please t_j - what the heck is going on here
    I have to say I was surprised to see revenue had increased just 1%, luckily the low share price was already more than taking into account this seeminly lackluster headline figure. Seems they once again have production issues, although it is nice to see underlying demand from the end customer remains strong. Will be interesting to see 'the bigger numbers' on November 24, particularly around cash flows

They seem to have good control over costs, along with everything going 'to plan'... still very exciting times for AFT... and I'd like to think they are very much expecting a very strong 2H performance

Guru

They are certainly struggling to go (and stay)above the original share price--Thats some ''serious backpedaling'' on the Fantastic announcement call.
    Whats the story with those(once again)production issues?---I remember this being touted as a real Kiwi success story by Nigel Latima....so whats up?-----''very exciting times'' sounds familiar eh?

So they sold about 20 million Maxigesic pills in H1 but expect to sell another 55 million in H2

So all honky dory - no worries

But still have a problem with those 20 million pills in H1 being about the same as full year last period but $ revenues only up 1%.

Report doesn't make good reading - ni doubt t_j will tell us the good bits.
    Last edited by winner69; 24-11-2016 at 07:51 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Hey t_j ......did you notice expenses increasing at a faster rate than revenues. Not good

Sorry mate, you asked for that. Hope PEB is different.

Guru

Yes I did note this... although I also noted that Cost of Sales decreased... although I am fine with all other expenses 'fluctuating', I was not to happy to see Selling and distribution expenses increasing, nor happy to see the Cash Flows from Operating Activities... hopefully this will show with a large jump in sales over the next 6 months, and they seem to be expecting this. No worries, because they'll be making money in 2018/19 without a capital raising (kinda like PEB )

All looking good

Only a matter of time. As they say 'Although the contributions of advancing these projects are not yet apparent in the current financial results, progressing them is important as we are laying the building blocks for future material growth in AFT sales and earnings.'

https://www.nzx.com/companies/AFT/announcements/295532

Could be a market darling this year
    Last edited by winner69; 16-01-2017 at 07:51 AM.

Advanced Member

All looking good

Only a matter of time. As they say 'Although the contributions of advancing these projects are not yet apparent in the current financial results, progressing them is important as we are laying the building blocks for future material growth in AFT sales and earnings.'

Yes... I noticed it in your competition selection :-)))))

Guru

Lightbulb Will be one to watch... one hopes

All looking good

I am hoping it will be!
    Bit of a lack luster year last year, even with some reasonably solid stuff.
    Not surprisingly, it is also one of my picks

Guru

https://nzx.com/companies/AFT/announcements/296900

Another positive announcement, share price will probably (somehow) go no where

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    https://nzx.com/companies/AFT/announcements/296900

Another positive announcement, share price will probably (somehow) go no where
    Yep, the share price and the announcements / presentations seem to be at odds with each other eh

Still haven't worked out why forecasted revenue showing not much growth when that chat showing the number of pills being old is almost exponential