sharetrader
Page 69 of 86 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/371662

Good news keeps getting gooder. World domination plan continues on schedule.
    Hmm - so Pharma Bavaria is selling in India manufactured AFT product into South America?

So this is what it means if they say "exclusively manufactured in Europe"?

Pharma Bavaria.JPG

source: https://pharma-bavaria.com/

Note: If its on the internet it must be true ...
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 05-05-2021 at 10:24 AM. Reason: added link and completed sentence ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

As well - interesting to note that Pharma Bavaria International (https://pharma-bavaria.com/products/) does not seem to market Maxigesic as part of their product portfolio (well, neither under Pain nor under Cold / Flu) - and neither does it appear that they sell into South America. From their website it appears that they sell mainly into Africa and some dodgy Asian markets (check under https://pharma-bavaria.com/corporate/ - and scroll down):

Pharma Bavaria markets.JPG

The blue colored countries on the map are the countries they claim to have business with ... South America looks in that regard pretty pale to me ...

Funny way to market their outstanding New Zealand administered and Indian made Painkillers ... but hey - they do have on their news webpage an article "Pray for India". AFT's contract and license however does not seem to be newsworthy to them.
    ----

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

om mani peme hum

Right - done :

Ostrich.JPG
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    I have been looking to hold AFT again and watching closely over the months, I was close to buy back in till the Ann of guidance. I just can't get my head around all this good news of license announcements and extended licenses but still can't meet guidance.
    How much can you really blame covid?/
    License and registration are two different things.....seems about 2 years difference before sales happen

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    License and registration
    71cf8d0d-d4ef-4547-a409-e6b5bcc4c0bf_screenshot.jpg

Not buts meow.

Guru

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/372625

Certainly alot of disruption in FY21 but not that bad after all I suppose + potentially dividends next year + a FY22 forward PE of potentially just 21 (that is below the NZX 50 average)... a dividend and a forward PE below market is pretty rare for a company with a track record of solid top and bottom line growth.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/372625

Certainly alot of disruption in FY21 but not that bad after all I suppose + potentially dividends next year + a FY22 forward PE of potentially just 21 (that is below the NZX 50 average)... a dividend and a forward PE below market is pretty rare for a company with a track record of solid top and bottom line growth.
    Terrible result.

Revenue only single digit growth (do I hear growth company?), EPS dropped by nearly 25 % from a low base. 7.8 million NPAT, negative earnings growth and a nearly $500 million market cap - something does not fit?

Add to that that other health companies creamed it in the past year - what the hell are AFT doing? This should have been one of its great years ...
    ----

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    MCAP $418M @ $4.

$14M profit predicted?

I wont wax lyrical, I'm off to wax my surfboard.

See ya out there Hartley.
    $7.8M vs $14m?

Has the tide gone out?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Terrible result.

Revenue only single digit growth (do I hear growth company?), EPS dropped by nearly 25 % from a low base. 7.8 million NPAT, negative earnings growth and a nearly $500 million market cap - something does not fit?

Add to that that other health companies creamed it in the past year - what the hell are AFT doing? This should have been one of its great years ...
    some people were saying maxigesic doesn't help much with covid but much more popular to help with the flu (and other things)... there wasn't much flu around last year

Their Vitamin C did well, and they were a bit late into the game with sanatisers, but that wasn't going to make up for a likely drop in their main product (maxigesic)... except it did and revenue still grew despite almost certainly less maxigesic sales, all this despite shortages and shipping struggles (AFT themselves aren't manufactures) + revenue would have been up much more if they had signed an agreement (as later announced).

EPS to be up massively next year so no worries - growth story well in tact.
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 24-05-2021 at 09:26 AM.