Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
Insulting for whom?

I guess they are for a so called growth company quite slow growing. OHE anyone?

They are on the international scene just another minuscule "me-too" with no moat ... and their praised differentiation is just a mix of two well known and generic pain killers where the patents did run out a long time ago. Any doctor can prescribe medication with the same effect but without using their product (and they do ...).

Where do you see their competitive advantage? What can they do better than the big boys in Europe and the US or the cheap boys in India?

And sure - board and management holding plenty of shares can be a good sign, but it can be as well a sign of some rich and incompetent celebrities deciding to run their own and other shareholders money into the ground. Look at the fortunes of OHE. Look at CBL ...

I am not saying that AFT will go the same path, but it must be legitimate to ask what's different ...

Holding lots of shares does not mean that the people holding them are clued up or capable to run a successful company ...

Ah yes ... and you might be not quite up to date on Edison's research ... while they still use positive sounding words (I guess they are paid for that, aren't they) - predictions of growth and revenue did shrink somewhat since the last result presentation ...

https://www.edisoninvestmentresearch...harmaceuticals

I don't have their 12 month target, but given that they recently downrated earnings and revenue expectations would it make sense if they down rated the forecast SP as well.

As well - do you know any other research company looking at AFT? There is only one analyst in 4-traders and I am pretty sure it is Edison.

But hey, there are good evolutionary reasons for the endowment effect. Just a pity we can't get rid of it when dealing with stocks ; Anyway - I am sure we will review the performance of this company from time to time ... highly educational - looking forward to that ;
Maxigesic is indeed a combination of paracetamol and ibobrufen, however you you may be unaware they have also developed an intravenous formultation which will be of interest for hospitals as part of their prescribing formulary