sharetrader
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 459
  1. #421
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    wow this is far stronger than what I was expecting! I only applied for about a third more of my total holding... and maybe I won't even get all of mine...

    Not sure of how many other SPP's have been 5x oversubscribed (particularly with such a small shareholder base).

    ll be intriguing to see if directors were buying into the SPP.

  2. #422
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    218

    Default

    My cost price for my shareholding was only $2 so I am not worried if I donít get all that I apply for given itís almost double my original cost 🙂

  3. #423
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    7

    Default

    The value of SPP is very small so it's easy to be oversubscribed imo.

  4. #424
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Darn - I had applied for a largish parcel - but looks like I'll get 1/5 of that at best... sigh

    But it is nice to see the demand

  5. #425
    Veteran novice
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    7,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    wow this is far stronger than what I was expecting! I only applied for about a third more of my total holding... and maybe I won't even get all of mine...

    Not sure of how many other SPP's have been 5x oversubscribed (particularly with such a small shareholder base).

    ll be intriguing to see if directors were buying into the SPP.
    Hardly surprising seeing that the issue was for a very modest $2m? Seems we'll get most of our money back.

  6. #426
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    218

    Default

    I will be interested to see how many people applied. I was New Zealand #360 at 5:30pm on closing day but maybe 1000 Aussies applied.

    Having said that if the average application was $30k then $9.8m is only 326 applications.
    If the average application was $20k then $9.8m is only 490 applications.

    I will be interested to know the average application amount. I only applied for enough to match my existing shareholding. After AIA I learned to put in a modest bid and not tie $$$ up for 2 weeks while they muck around.
    '

  7. #427
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    3

    Default

    https://investors.aftpharm.com/Downl...701/325591.pdf

    1,554 AFT shareholders applied under the SPP with an average application of approximately NZ$6,306.00

  8. #428
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    According to the annual report, as at 30 April, there were 1337 shareholders... 1554 shareholders have applied, meaning over 200 people have become extra shareholders between 30 April and 9th of June, and it would sound like virtually every single shareholder applied - unprecedented support given the relatively small SPP (not exactly discounted by a huge amount either).

    Surprised the share price is under $4 still
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 01-07-2020 at 04:20 PM.

  9. #429
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    According to the annual report, as at 30 April, there were 1337 shareholders... 1554 shareholders have applied, meaning over 200 people have become extra shareholders between 30 April and 9th of June, and it would sound like virtually every single shareholder applied - unprecedented support given the relatively small SPP (not exactly discounted by a huge amount either).

    Surprised the share price is under $4 still
    That's super interesting. Thanks for digging that out.

    If you bought at over $4 it's a bargain. I bought at around $2 so for me it's just a top up of a value share. Not much of a moat as the products are generic but a well run company that understand the business.

  10. #430
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Has anyone checked their account yet to see if allocations have been made? I canít access mine right now but I plan to check in an hour

  11. #431
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    21

    Default

    nothing yet...

  12. #432
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Noticed mine came through a short time ago… I only applied for about a third of my holding, and only got given just over a third of that… hard to get in on quality companies!

  13. #433
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    21

    Default

    I applied for 300% more than my holding - still can't see allocation...
    Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Noticed mine came through a short time ago… I only applied for about a third of my holding, and only got given just over a third of that… hard to get in on quality companies!

  14. #434
    CEO Butch Analytics Ltd winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    26,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineSalvage View Post
    I applied for 300% more than my holding - still can't see allocation...
    Looking in right place? Or maybe they gave you none
    ďJust consider that maybe the probability of you being wrong is higher than you think.Ē

  15. #435
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    21

    Default

    I'd be depressed if that was the case since I've been a big supporter for years
    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Looking in right place? Or maybe they gave you none

  16. #436
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Looking in right place? Or maybe they gave you none
    I got the grand total of..............drum roll please......2 shares....not worth the $25,000 I transfered

  17. #437
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    I got the grand total of..............drum roll please......2 shares....not worth the $25,000 I transfered
    I got 14.5% of my existing shareholding.
    So the maths works if you only owned 14 shares???

  18. #438
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    I got 14.5% of my existing shareholding.
    So the maths works if you only owned 14 shares???
    Hell no had way more than that......I had 19....sold the rest 3 days before cut off....knew it was too good to be true when pack arrived in the mail.......might buy some gold shares...anybody know any good kiwi mines

  19. #439
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Yeah, 14.5% is my allocation rate too.

  20. #440
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    Hell no had way more than that......I had 19....sold the rest 3 days before cut off....knew it was too good to be true when pack arrived in the mail.......might buy some gold shares...anybody know any good kiwi mines
    This is a joke right?
    With 16 shares 2 shares is about right.

    You can use your $25k to buy AFT on the market at $4

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •