sharetrader
Page 29 of 86 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

the touting by the brokers (see 2020 predictions thread) certainly wont do the share price any harm this year.
    It looks like buying depth a lot more solid than it used to be.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    the touting by the brokers (see 2020 predictions thread) certainly wont do the share price any harm this year.
    It looks like buying depth a lot more solid than it used to be.
    Yup and Yup.
    Share price now $3.70 - $2 higher than mid april last year.
    Was hard not to pick in this years competition and nice to see there was a good number of other people who also picked AFT.

Not much left at 3.70. Then nothing reasonable. Lots of holders not letting any go.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Not much left at 3.70. Then nothing reasonable. Lots of holders not letting any go.
    Why would they? This is a $5 stock within 1-2 years.
    You heard it hear first folks

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Why would they? This is a $5 stock within 1-2 years.
    You heard it hear first folks
    I hope so, tj. I've been part of today's buying action, fortunately, not quite at the peak.

Banned

Finished reading all the 2019 announcements and their results. Quite amazing achievement in 2019. Back in profit..a lot of contracts will benefit 2020 result ..am I missing anything here? Looking to buy in....I know years ago ipo at $3.10....

TJ ..are u still a holder?

I'm a holder in this.
    Not many shares on offer at the mo. So should have a upward push on prices. Plus the results that will come out should help as well.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Finished reading all the 2019 announcements and their results. Quite amazing achievement in 2019. Back in profit..a lot of contracts will benefit 2020 result ..am I missing anything here? Looking to buy in....I know years ago ipo at $3.10....

TJ ..are u still a holder?
    I have been a holder since IPO (which was at $2.80)... and have topped up almost every year to the point my average price is now in the low $2.

After 4 years of R&D an various other changes, 2019 was the year it all started to come together (in a big way) and that momentum will likely continue into the future.

It wasn't an instant success, falling all the way down to $1.70 not even a year ago, but I didn't buy a small parcel for a quick buck or for the new found 'weed potential'... I brought into AFT as it had a great product and product road map... the fact it was also a North Shore success story, had been profitable in the past, and had a stringent focus on keeping costs down (far from a start up that was going to blow it all and hope something works) were all 'nice' things as well (it really is one of the few actual growth companies on the NZX these days as well)

The only thing you're missing is action
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 13-01-2020 at 01:24 PM.

Banned

Thanks TJ....I saw if Setek canabis products go through...then would be billion dollars company..heaps of potential this year.... looking with interest and good timing to get in

Was the company really "in profit" though.. the "profit" was quite minimal once you remove "one-off non-cash gain of $9.8 million following its previously-announced acquisition of full control of its Pascomer assets"
    Pascomer assets could be worth nothing commercially. I see this aspect of AFT as a gamble. Just my opinion though.