sharetrader
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
Results 441 to 459 of 459
  1. #441
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    This is a joke right?
    With 16 shares 2 shares is about right.

    You can use your $25k to buy AFT on the market at $4

    Sure can buy some more on market but when money comes back will be competing with the other $6,000,000 returned money as well....don't know why they didn't take over subscriptions like most capital raises......

  2. #442
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    Sure can buy some more on market but when money comes back will be competing with the other $6,000,000 returned money as well....don't know why they didn't take over subscriptions like most capital raises......
    ... Mainly because they really didn't need to take any money, to me the SPP was actually a surprise (the sell down wasn't)... this was not an emergency capitalize on a high share price capital raise "like most capital raises" of late... no need to dilute shareholders further

  3. #443
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    Sure can buy some more on market but when money comes back will be competing with the other $6,000,000 returned money as well....don't know why they didn't take over subscriptions like most capital raises......
    TruScreen is one of the few that took oversubscriptions. Most New Zealand companies have returned the excess money from the capital raise.

  4. #444
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Another day, another director purchase...

    Jon Lamb buying even more shares - spending over $56k at $3.85... he now holds just under 235k shares.

    Directors certainly seem to think the share price is cheap
    Jon and David buying even more in the SPP - spending $50k each to secure more shares.

  5. #445
    CEO Butch Analytics Ltd winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    26,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineSalvage View Post
    I'd be depressed if that was the case since I've been a big supporter for years
    Did you got any ms
    ďJust consider that maybe the probability of you being wrong is higher than you think.Ē

  6. #446
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    3,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Jon and David buying even more in the SPP - spending $50k each to secure more shares.
    Were they scaled back along with the rest of us or did they get special treatment ?

  7. #447
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    22

    Default

    looks like I got 223... I'm happy its not 2...
    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Did you got any ms

  8. #448
    Veteran novice
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    7,235

    Default

    The issue has done a good job in raising awareness of AFT - and its shareprice. Well done the company and its advisers!

  9. #449
    Senior Member King1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Maori land
    Posts
    1,483

    Default

    TJ, all selling and spp done....SP will be upward from now???

    What is the target?

  10. #450
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Wow, great results really, and in an uncertain environment today, AFT is forecasting underlying operating profit to rise between 23 and 58 percent.
    Taking the midpoint of that, AFT is trading on a FY21 price to underlying profit of 28 and likely to grow at 20% plus for the next few years I reckon. This combined with strong operating cash flows and a strong track record (with an operating revenue CARG of 14% over the past decade) results in AFT, even on a price to underlying profit of 28, being cheap in the mid $4. I therefore move my $5 target price forward from November to this week.

    A true growth company indeed, probably the only one on the NZX that is somewhat reasonably priced as well.
    Share price target hasn't changed - should be $5 right now.
    Hence it was fantastic buying under $4, and pretty damn good buying right now at around $4.

  11. #451
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Have you had your $$$ refunded yet? Itís not in my bank account yet

  12. #452
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Have you had your $$$ refunded yet? Itís not in my bank account yet
    I asked Computershare this morning. The refund will be paid on tomorrow.

  13. #453
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus2000 View Post
    I asked Computershare this morning. The refund will be paid on tomorrow.
    Thanks for that. Painfully slow

  14. #454
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    58

    Default

    No repayment deposited yet.... and they said it was getting paid tomorrow! lol. Be glad when if does finally arrive.

  15. #455
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    No repayment deposited yet.... and they said it was getting paid tomorrow! lol. Be glad when if does finally arrive.
    Same. I thought it was today. I guess it's going in overnight but I will check during the day, just in case. I have other shares I want to buy

  16. #456
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Worst time to have money tied up

  17. #457
    Veteran novice
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    7,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Same. I thought it was today. I guess it's going in overnight but I will check during the day, just in case. I have other shares I want to buy
    With a two day settlement there's no need to wait if you're in a hurry to buy.



    All clear! Refund in a/c.
    Last edited by macduffy; Yesterday at 12:50 PM.

  18. #458
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    With a two day settlement there's no need to wait if you're in a hurry to buy.



    All clear! Refund in a/c.
    Hooray! The money is in my account too.

    I usually buy with funds in hand to get the cheaper rates from Direct Broking. Saves a few pennies to put the money in my OMCA first before I place the order.
    I sold CVT and used those funds to buy something else today...

  19. #459
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    22

    Default

    got mine too...
    Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Hooray! The money is in my account too.

    I usually buy with funds in hand to get the cheaper rates from Direct Broking. Saves a few pennies to put the money in my OMCA first before I place the order.
    I sold CVT and used those funds to buy something else today...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •