sharetrader
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
Results 601 to 618 of 618
  1. #601
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    I've been up all night calculating it, no, I engaged Shareclarity to kindly do it for me.
    Righto, very subjective subject discounted cash flow. I guess like shares in general.

  2. #602
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hastings, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Be that as it may, I think it confirms your decision to sell was a good one.

  3. #603
    special needs
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Be that as it may, I think it confirms your decision to sell was a good one.
    maybe. i have been a buyer today. interesting that normally not much liquidity but easy mop up. possible shake out. couldnt find any mention above that sp overvalued until today?

  4. #604
    Veteran novice
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    7,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    I've been up all night calculating it, no, I engaged Shareclarity to kindly do it for me.
    Same question. What assumptions did they use?

  5. #605
    Alley Cat Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    Righto, very subjective subject discounted cash flow. I guess like shares in general.
    Absolutely subjective with AFT. Total waste of time in my view. DCF should only be applied to companies with stable or slowly increasing or declining earnings ie companies with a track record.AFT is speculative.

  6. #606
    percy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    14,564

    Default

    Figures from marketscreener.com look good to me.I have a modest holding which I will add to at sometime.
    .............................................2021. .................2022 ....................2023
    Net Sales................................$124mil...... .........$146mil...............$174mil
    Net margin................................11.1%....... .........15.4%................18.3%
    EPS..........................................13... .....................22.....................31
    eps growth............................................ . 69%.................. 40.9%
    ROE ........................................35.9%..... ..........39.4%...................43.1%
    Net debt.................................$23.8mil..... ...........$20.3mil.............$13.3mil
    DPS.............................................-----.....................06.......................12..
    Last edited by percy; 20-11-2020 at 04:49 PM.

  7. #607
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Wandering Free
    Posts
    870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    I threw a cheeky bid in this morning which unfortunately (or fortunately?) did not get hit....
    Got hit this morning. Serves me right for going walkies and photographing trees instead of sitting in front of the laptop.
    om mani peme hum

  8. #608
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hastings, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Figures from marketscreener.com look good to me.I have a modest holding which I will add to at sometime.
    .............................................2021. .................2022 ....................2023
    Net Sales................................$124mil...... .........$146mil...............$174mil
    Net margin................................11.1%....... .........15.4%................18.3%
    EPS..........................................13... .....................22.....................31
    eps growth............................................ . 69%.................. 40.9%
    ROE ........................................35.9%..... ..........39.4%...................43.1%
    Net debt.................................$23.8mil..... ...........$20.3mil.............$13.3mil
    DPS.............................................-----.....................06.......................12..
    Still optimistic, but more apt, now that your editing has changed 'look brilliant', to 'look good'.

  9. #609
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Raised $12m new capital - cash burn $6.6m in 6 months and $5.8m cash left

    Might need another cap raise ... surely not

    t_j been rather silent lately (here and on other threads). Hope he OK or has he been reined in by his masters
    Thank you for thinking of me winner, things have been busy lately.

    I continue to be impressed by AFT and I don't think another capital raise will be required.

    Still on track for $10 within the next couple years.

  10. #610
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hastings, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Was it my honest comments that put the mockers on the SP, or the sight of Hartley Atkinson trying to be blokey in the surf, on the TV ad?

  11. #611
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hastings, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Maybe its meant to be a trailer for a "should have gone to Specsavers ad"?

  12. #612
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hastings, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Well boys, its plunged through both the 30 and !00 day MA's. on large volume.

    Its time to jump ship, cos ya gonna get a bath anyway

  13. #613
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Well boys, its plunged through both the 30 and !00 day MA's. on large volume.

    Its time to jump ship, cos ya gonna get a bath anyway
    With a P/E ratio of mid 40's, the half year report needed to support that high ratio with very high growth. The report did not and so the price drops. Not in one big hit but will continue to drop to a more realistic value over the next 2 months I believe. I reckon it will stabilise at about $4.10.

  14. #614
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hastings, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    497

    Default

    My bid is $3.40

  15. #615
    One Fearsome Feline winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    28,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    With a P/E ratio of mid 40's, the half year report needed to support that high ratio with very high growth. The report did not and so the price drops. Not in one big hit but will continue to drop to a more realistic value over the next 2 months I believe. I reckon it will stabilise at about $4.10.
    NZX says PE is 122
    “What the wise man does in the beginning, the fool does in the end”

  16. #616
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    NZX says PE is 122
    The former P/E was mid 40's. Has been updated. The slide continues...

  17. #617
    Veteran novice
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    7,417

    Default

    Sold 50% of my holding yesterday having concluded that AFT isn't a stock to be overweight in.

  18. #618
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    149

    Default

    I've sold most of mine - love the company but I've made enough and always other places to park the cash
    Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Sold 50% of my holding yesterday having concluded that AFT isn't a stock to be overweight in.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •