sharetrader
Page 31 of 86 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

I'm sure this company has a chance at having a really bright future, but is it really necessary to post information that has no tangible valuable at all? Because it seems like any "positive" news AFT posts is speculation based

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    I'm sure this company has a chance at having a really bright future, but is it really necessary to post information that has no tangible valuable at all? Because it seems like any "positive" news AFT posts is speculation based

Not sure what u on about....I just tried to have a conversation with my mate TJ....looking to get in AFT....

Banned

No tangible value? I think the recent announcement is a great news!

If a research company investigated and done a report about your company and products...saying your products are excellent and could easily double up or triple up sales in coming years....would u say....holy crap...Whatever.......???

Veteran novice

Speculation is a large part of the market. We can either note it or ignore it. As a holder of AFT I see this independent research as having some value and therefore take note of it.

percy

I do note at the two chemist shops we shop at, AFT always have prominent displays of either Maxigesic or Crystaderm.

Guru

AFT have actually said the same thing ""AFT will be making no further comment on the DelveInsight report," Dr Atkinson said."
    He doesn't care... the product is great, the sales are rolling in, the potential is huge... but the founder, CEO and 75% shareholder that is Dr Atkinson is firmly focused on the hear and now... BUT rather than risk getting a slap from the NZX, best just to mention that yes AFT are aware of it.

One thing that is for sure: it certainly isn't bad news!

its a great piece of news and a great piece of marketing all tied up into one.
    Important to know of the independence of this research because as Cad points out this news about the size of a potential market is a common thread in AFT's announcements, which I do find a bit spurious actually. But SSAS companies use it and I dont think you're ever going to get pinged doing it so there it goes... as mcduffy says take it or leave it.

I was looking at the wider suite of products that AFT prouce last night - a lot more than just maxigesic - https://www.aftpharm.com/products/ and I know they make eye drops coz I bought some. As my Dad would say everything for coughs, colds, and sore holes.
    AFT Banner.JPG
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    its a great piece of news and a great piece of marketing all tied up into one.
    Important to know of the independence of this research because as Cad points out this news about the size of a potential market is a common thread in AFT's announcements, which I do find a bit spurious actually. But SSAS companies use it and I dont think you're ever going to get pinged doing it so there it goes... as mcduffy says take it or leave it.

I was looking at the wider suite of products that AFT prouce last night - a lot more than just maxigesic - https://www.aftpharm.com/products/ and I know they make eye drops coz I bought some. As my Dad would say everything for coughs, colds, and sore holes.
    AFT Banner.JPG
    Aft distribute many products for overseas companies in the way they have sell their own products through distributors overseas.

They seem to like to accept losing some value of the sales in order to keep their costs (and risk) low.

Guru

https://www.edisongroup.com/publicat...to-fy20/25644/

Can't believe I missed this all the way back in November of last year... AFT $5.53 price target they say