sharetrader
Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Are old talks archived to go back and listen to?
    NZSA is something I have thought about investing in but never bothered as I rarely go to Auckland so am unlikely to attend live events.
    Are any of the talks available on Zoom? I would love to hear all of them from all over the country...
    There are over 30 video resources of presentations available to members incl recent presentations from Milford, XRO, Rob Campbell, Infratil, VGL and many more. Also there is a NZSA conference coming up later this year which features talks by people such as Brian Gaynor.

Note presentations are video's (ie Zoom/You tube/whatever) not just sound... so you can see all their visuals, and tables, graphs.

Go on, dig deep and join! Well worth it IMHO.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 21-08-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    There are over 30 video resources of presentations available to members incl recent presentations from Milford, XRO, Rob Campbell, Infratil, VGL and many more. Also there is a NZSA conference coming up later this year which features talks by people such as Brian Gaynor.

Note presentations are video's (ie Zoom/You tube/whatever) not just sound... so you can see all their visuals, and tables, graphs.

Go on, dig deep and join! Well with it IMHO.
    Awesome. I think I will join.
    I may even make the epic trip to the big smoke for the conference. Hope they put on some good speakers and tasty food...

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Are old talks archived to go back and listen to?
    NZSA is something I have thought about investing in but never bothered as I rarely go to Auckland so am unlikely to attend live events.
    Are any of the talks available on Zoom? I would love to hear all of them from all over the country...
    They have regional groups as well .... regular get togethers with speakers etc
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    They have regional groups as well .... regular get togethers with speakers etc
    Cool. I just checked it out and will join. You have all persuaded me there is value in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Good on you!!..... (just mail the usual commission fees to my Swiss Bank account)
    FWIW two additional membership features that I like are;
    1.) You can request all NZSA's Proxy voting intentions are emailed to you. These are quick summary of many diverse companies (that you may not be invested in, but are watching) and provide a useful independent update.
    2.) You can nominate NZSA to do your proxy voting for you..... removes hassles and ensures small investors are considered en masse.
    Thanks for the additional tips. I’ve signed up online and I’m waiting for my membership to be confirmed and get my login.

I confess that I don’t always vote at shareholder meetings. Now that more of them are online I do but today my Internet kept crapping out during the resolutions so I gave up trying to vote

Was hoping for guidance upgrade but maintaining the guidance in these circumstances is great and dividend potentially next year . Solid hold I hope. Provided we get more liquidity even better

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Was hoping for guidance upgrade but maintaining the guidance in these circumstances is great and dividend potentially next year . Solid hold I hope. Provided we get more liquidity even better
    Any mention of their medicinal cannabis venture?

I am hoping the recording will be made available

[QUOTE=tango;842265]Any mention of their medicinal cannabis venture?
    Not at this stage....pretty solid presentation to this point

Mention of 'hemptuary' (hemp based products) to be launched in Oct-20 - as distinct from cannabis-based products. So they are not talking up the opportunity around cannabis-based products.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    Mention of 'hemptuary' (hemp based products) to be launched in Oct-20 - as distinct from cannabis-based products. So they are not talking up the opportunity around cannabis-based products.
    I'm not sure you can make that assumption?

IMO they are 'well positioned'..... which ever way the referendum goes.