sharetrader
Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
    percy

Adjournment of 2020 Annual Meeting
    12/8/2020, 8:30 am MEETING
    Market release 12 August 2020
    Adjournment of 2020 Annual Meeting
    AFT Pharmaceuticals Limited (NZX:AFT/ASX:AFP) (AFT) advises that the Annual Meeting of shareholders of AFT scheduled for 10.30am (NZ time) today will be adjourned to a time and date to be advised. This follows the Government’s announcement that the Auckland Region will move to COVID-19 alert level 3 today, which means that shareholders should stay home and refrain from attending the meeting.
    Shareholders will be notified of the time and place of the adjourned meeting within the next 10 days.
    AFT appreciates the support and understanding of shareholders with regard to this adjournment and apologises for any inconvenience. We believe this is the prudent response in the circumstances to protect the health and safety of all involved and to comply with the guidelines announced by the Government.
    ENDS
    - Released for and on behalf of AFT Pharmaceuticals Limited by Chief Financial Officer Malcolm Tubby
    For more information

Thanks for posting, was looking forward to going today

It’s a shame they didn’t shift it to a zoom meeting but completely understandable. People would have been fighting each other for the Maxigesic. Can you imagine the chaos 😂

Guru

Postponing it was the right thing to do give what has happened barely 12 hours prior to the meeting beginning... although I was looking forward to what would have likely been a very solid update.

Time to stock up on Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets! (just one of the 100+ products AFT does)
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 12-08-2020 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Time to stock up on Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets! (just one of the 100+ products AFT does)
    I saw these at the Chemist. Made in Poland - what is AFT's barrier to entry to stop competitors from selling the same thing?

Note: am a shareholder, but that is only because of what they have in their own IP, not their agency lines

Looks like the highest close yet yesterday at 4.75. Previous highest close 21 May on 4.73. Accepting bids went through at up to 5.00 but not at the close. I wonder if breakout strategists are going to boost this. Relatively biggish bids in already this morning.
    The secret of eternal youth is arrested development.

Outside thinking.

My cunning plan to start buying into AFT at $4.00 is now looking....... well.... quite cunning!

Up 3% today to $4.90. Naaaiiice.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 18-08-2020 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    My cunning plan to start buying into AFT at $4.00 is now looking....... well.... quite cunning!

Up 3% today to $4.90. Naaaiiice.
    AFT is tracking nicely. I wish I had bought more. At the time I bought they were $2.10

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    AFT is tracking nicely. I wish I had bought more. At the time I bought they were $2.10
    Well done!......... You are well positioned to buy more!! (the old DCA trick..... what could possibly go wrong!?)

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Well done!......... You are well positioned to buy more!! (the old DCA trick..... what could possibly go wrong!?)
    Haha yes. Because shares only ever go up!

I’m expecting a W shaped recovery and another buying opportunity in a few months time, but I’ve been wrong before…