sharetrader
Page 54 of 86 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Fair bit of off market activity today.
    The secret of eternal youth is arrested development.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    .......I’m expecting a W shaped recovery and another buying opportunity in a few months time, but I’ve been wrong before…
    Too early to say you are wrong..... but interesting times for AFT as SP reaches ATH levels (post cap raise.)

Possible explanations???

- Revenue resilient in Covid times
    - A recent presentation by the founder and CEO to NZSA members ( available via the NZSA website and makes interesting viewing )
    - Positioning ahead of the Cannabis referendum (CEO has previously announced an MOU in place re possible manufacture and distribution.)

Interesting times ahead.

Pull back after a run up, AGM will be key

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Too early to say you are wrong..... but interesting times for AFT as SP reaches ATH levels (post cap raise.)

Possible explanations???

- A recent presentation by the founder and CEO to NZSA members ( available via the NZSA website and makes interesting viewing )
    - Positioning ahead of the Cannabis referendum (CEO has previously announced an MOU in place re possible manufacture and distribution.)

Interesting times ahead.
    I had forgotten about the cannabis opportunities.

I think people are bullish because COVID-19 isn’t going away and AFT keeps announcing distribution agreements in new markets.

Possible explanations???

Interesting times ahead.
    Is that presentation for members only? Can't seem to find it

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Members only

Was tremendous presentation

That alone made sub worthwhile
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Subs are only $145 per annum and there is a lot of useful member only content on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Subs are only $145 per annum and there is a lot of useful member only content on the site.
    Are old talks archived to go back and listen to?
    NZSA is something I have thought about investing in but never bothered as I rarely go to Auckland so am unlikely to attend live events.
    Are any of the talks available on Zoom? I would love to hear all of them from all over the country...

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Are old talks archived to go back and listen to?
    NZSA is something I have thought about investing in but never bothered as I rarely go to Auckland so am unlikely to attend live events.
    Are any of the talks available on Zoom? I would love to hear all of them from all over the country...
    There are over 30 video resources of presentations available to members incl recent presentations from Milford, XRO, Rob Campbell, Infratil, VGL and many more. Also there is a NZSA conference coming up later this year which features talks by people such as Brian Gaynor.

Note presentations are video's (ie Zoom/You tube/whatever) not just sound... so you can see all their visuals, and tables, graphs.

Go on, dig deep and join! Well worth it IMHO.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 21-08-2020 at 11:31 AM.

There are over 30 video resources of presentations available to members incl recent presentations from Milford, XRO, Rob Campbell, Infratil, VGL and many more. Also there is a NZSA conference coming up later this year which features talks by people such as Brian Gaynor.

Note presentations are video's (ie Zoom/You tube/whatever) not just sound... so you can see all their visuals, and tables, graphs.

Go on, dig deep and join! Well with it IMHO.
    Awesome. I think I will join.
    I may even make the epic trip to the big smoke for the conference. Hope they put on some good speakers and tasty food...