sharetrader
Page 55 of 86 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Are old talks archived to go back and listen to?
    NZSA is something I have thought about investing in but never bothered as I rarely go to Auckland so am unlikely to attend live events.
    Are any of the talks available on Zoom? I would love to hear all of them from all over the country...
    They have regional groups as well .... regular get togethers with speakers etc
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    They have regional groups as well .... regular get togethers with speakers etc
    Cool. I just checked it out and will join. You have all persuaded me there is value in it.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Cool. I just checked it out and will join. You have all persuaded me there is value in it.
    Good on you!!..... (just mail the usual commission fees to my Swiss Bank account)
    FWIW two additional membership features that I like are;
    1.) You can request all NZSA's Proxy voting intentions are emailed to you. These are quick summary of many diverse companies (that you may not be invested in, but are watching) and provide a useful independent update.
    2.) You can nominate NZSA to do your proxy voting for you..... removes hassles and ensures small investors are considered en masse.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Good on you!!..... (just mail the usual commission fees to my Swiss Bank account)
    FWIW two additional membership features that I like are;
    1.) You can request all NZSA's Proxy voting intentions are emailed to you. These are quick summary of many diverse companies (that you may not be invested in, but are watching) and provide a useful independent update.
    2.) You can nominate NZSA to do your proxy voting for you..... removes hassles and ensures small investors are considered en masse.
    Thanks for the additional tips. I’ve signed up online and I’m waiting for my membership to be confirmed and get my login.

I confess that I don’t always vote at shareholder meetings. Now that more of them are online I do but today my Internet kept crapping out during the resolutions so I gave up trying to vote

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Postponing it was the right thing to do give what has happened barely 12 hours prior to the meeting beginning... although I was looking forward to what would have likely been a very solid update.

Time to stock up on Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets! (just one of the 100+ products AFT does)
    2 decades of sales growth and over 130 OTC and Rx products... certainly more than just maxigesic... great stuff already and we've only just begun the meeting!
    Anybody else watching today's virtual AGM?

Was hoping for guidance upgrade but maintaining the guidance in these circumstances is great and dividend potentially next year . Solid hold I hope. Provided we get more liquidity even better

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Was hoping for guidance upgrade but maintaining the guidance in these circumstances is great and dividend potentially next year . Solid hold I hope. Provided we get more liquidity even better
    Any mention of their medicinal cannabis venture?

I am hoping the recording will be made available

[QUOTE=tango;842265]Any mention of their medicinal cannabis venture?
    Not at this stage....pretty solid presentation to this point

Mention of 'hemptuary' (hemp based products) to be launched in Oct-20 - as distinct from cannabis-based products. So they are not talking up the opportunity around cannabis-based products.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    Mention of 'hemptuary' (hemp based products) to be launched in Oct-20 - as distinct from cannabis-based products. So they are not talking up the opportunity around cannabis-based products.
    Thanks. Very interesting.