sharetrader
Page 56 of 86 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    Mention of 'hemptuary' (hemp based products) to be launched in Oct-20 - as distinct from cannabis-based products. So they are not talking up the opportunity around cannabis-based products.
    I'm not sure you can make that assumption?

IMO they are 'well positioned'..... which ever way the referendum goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    I'm not sure you can make that assumption?

IMO they are 'well positioned'..... which ever way the referendum goes.
    I noted that they are not 'talking' up the opportunity, rather than 'taking' up the opportunity. Its one of a range of products that they have their eye on and are looking to capitalise on.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    I noted that they are not 'talking' up the opportunity, rather than 'taking' up the opportunity. Its one of a range of products that they have their eye on and are looking to capitalise on.
    Cheers. Thanks for clarifying.

Getting traded by the Aussies?

special needs

what do peeps make of fact in last 3 months FB have increased their position? did i read that right?

No, they have ceased to have a substantial holding.

special needs

Na this bit, final para. Other shares they were held on behalf of

For the period beginning on 15 June 2020 and expiring on 15 September 2020, FBIM’s relevant
    interest in AFT shares increased from 1,479,152 shares to 1,617,818 shares as a result of on-
    market purchases (245,808 shares for aggregate consideration of $1,090,159), on-market sales
    (106,287 shares for aggregate consideration of $451,185), transfers in/out of DIMS (net
    transfer out of 1,000 shares) and SPP participation (145 shares for aggregate consideration of
    $544

Yes, I see.

The "ceasing to have substantial holding" appears to relate to the temporary holding held in their names, for a short time only, in their function as underwriters.

quite a price drop over the last month, and especially the last few days, but not really any news? What's the feeling out there? Is it just a nice bargain price point to top up again? Or have we started to lose interest?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Not me, but good question as I'm not sure why someone would be selling out in the low 4's... I have a price target of $5 afterall.
    I had a price target of $5, so when it hit $5.40, I sold out about 50% of my holding.

$5.40 represented 2x my average cost and given it was starting to get a bit ahead of my target price, I thought I would take some off the table. This is the first time I had reduced my holding in AFT after increasing my position in them on an annually basis ever since the IPO nearly 5 years ago.

Unlike that other growth company beginning with A that released a bombshell earlier this week (and still priced on a far higher PE than AFT is), AFT's growth story is still well and truly intact helped by AFT's impressive diversification across multiple channels and products, and I would therefore be only to happy to buy back the 50% at some stage.