sharetrader
Page 71 of 86 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    AFT chart looking a bit sad. $5.40 12 months ago. Looking like $4 soon.
    Found the AFT thread on page 6 of ST. Crickey not much love or just nothing to talk about?

Wonder if $4 will hold.

Disc. On the watchlist

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Found the AFT thread on page 6 of ST. Crickey not much love or just nothing to talk about?

Wonder if $4 will hold.

Disc. On the watchlist
    Well, yes - market exuberance holding back. Hard to understand given all these amazing announcements telling us they are taking over the world with their Indian manufactured European product ...

AFT chart.JPG

Who knows, maybe the world doesn't need painkillers anymore? I guess this would be a good thing, wouldn't it?

Anyway - I am sure it will sort itself out. Bavarian pills manufactured in the European part of India just can't fail ...

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...l=1#post883777
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 20-10-2021 at 02:29 PM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

percy

I have a very small holding.
    I like the products they distribute.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I had a similar investment thesis when buying restaurant brands

Nothing wrong with that if it works for you.

Just noting that any patient can benefit from the Maxigesic benefit for 1/3rd of the price by simply combining Panadol and Ibuprofen ... and hey, I am not spilling out secrets here - any doctor worth his / her money will tell you that. Which sort of limits the potential customers of AFT to the people who like to burn money - but I am sure, there are plenty.

My other issue with them is that they touted around a business relationship with a company (Pharma Bavaria) which, if they really do sell AFT product (which I am not sure about), is not honest with their customers. I guess either they sell AFT Product (as AFT claims) or they sell only European manufactured product (as Bavarian Pharma claims on their website). Somebody lies ... and this would make me nervous as shareholder

Take your pick, who it is.
    ----

percy

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Nothing wrong with that if it works for you.

Just noting that any patient can benefit from the Maxigesic benefit for 1/3rd of the price by simply combining Panadol and Ibuprofen ... and hey, I am not spilling out secrets here - any doctor worth his / her money will tell you that. Which sort of limits the potential customers of AFT to the people who like to burn money - but I am sure, there are plenty.

My other issue with them is that they touted around a business relationship with a company (Pharma Bavaria) which, if they really do sell AFT product (which I am not sure about), is not honest with their customers. I guess either they sell AFT Product (as AFT claims) or they sell only European manufactured product (as Bavarian Pharma claims on their website). Somebody lies ... and this would make me nervous as shareholder

Take your pick, who it is.
    I was not referring to Maxigesic.
    I use crystaderm in particular, and there was another one of their lines I used awhile ago [sorry forgotten which one]
    Both were/are excellent.
    In the local pharmacies I notice Maxigesic is always well displayed.
    Last edited by percy; 20-10-2021 at 04:50 PM.

duplicate - deleted
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 20-10-2021 at 06:17 PM. Reason: duplicate - deleted
    ----

I was not referring to Maxigesic.
    I use crystaderm in particular, and there was another one of their lines I used awhile ago [sorry forgotten which one]
    Both were/are excellent.
    In the local pharmacies I notice Maxigesic is always well displayed.
    I know they have other products and they may or may not be good. Not sure, however about the margin these other products contribute ... My impression is that Maxigesic is for them what A2 Platinum was for ATM ... and we all know, what happened when the A2 Platinum sales dropped to ATM ... nobody talked about the amazing Talbot cheese .

Anyway - go for them ... and I wish you plenty of success. Just saying that I'd see some red flags as investor, but up to each individual how they read them.
    ----

percy

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I know they have other products and they may or may not be good. Not sure, however about the margin these other products contribute ... My impression is that Maxigesic is for them what A2 Platinum was for ATM ... and we all know, what happened when the A2 Platinum sales dropped to ATM ... nobody talked about the amazing Talbot cheese .

Anyway - go for them ... and I wish you plenty of success. Just saying that I'd see some red flags as investor, but up to each individual how they read them.
    Actually it was my pharmacist who recommended buying AFT to me.
    He invests in the market too.
    Last edited by percy; 20-10-2021 at 06:42 PM.

Default Pharma Bavaria

Think you’re wrong about pharma Bavaria and europe as they sell Maxigesic IV which is made in Italy and last time I looked it was part of europe?