sharetrader
Page 81 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Striping out the licensing revenue the operating profit will increase another 17% to 27% for FY24. This is on the back of a 283% increase in the last 4 years (4 years since operating profit turned positive).

FY25 will see first USA sales.

A lot to like over the short term
    I think the graphs on page 3 paint the story very well.
    Low liquidity and might not set the world on fire in the short term but I reckon put these in the drawer and check again in 5-10 years & be pleasantly surprised.
    An under the radar, under-appreciated growth company.
    Last edited by Muse; 22-05-2023 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiordland Moose View Post
    I think the graphs on page 3 paint the story very well.
    Low liquidity and might not set the world on fire in the short term but I reckon put these in the drawer and check again in 5-10 years & be pleasantly surprised.
    An under the radar, under-appreciated growth company.
    Yes i think this has the potential to be a very nice compounder. I bought a first lot of $2000 via sharesies this morning (free fees whoop) and will continue to buy lots until i have $10,000 invested

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    That's not true, The company has to pay NZ Company tax rate on profits, so 28% The extra cost is only 5% difference.
    This divy was unimputed.

I don't think it had sufficient imputation credits to attach given it had been utilising tax losses to offset taxes payable (it was strongly loss making post IPO). At first glance it appears it has exhausted it tax losses and is back to paying tax, so the imputation credit account may start to grow again. As much of its earnings are overseas I don't expect the company will pay fully imputed dividends in the future

Guru

Very good result from AFT, as expected really (well the Market certainly didn't expect it with a $3.30 share price just a week ago, but the very good result is no surprise to me)
    Shame I can't currently buy in (deployed funds on the other company starting with A that I like as it was just far too cheap to miss) but yes I imagine $5 isn't that far away, and in reality even $10 isn't that far away.
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 22-05-2023 at 09:10 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Very good result from AFT, as expected really (well the Market certainly didn't expect it with a $3.30 share price just a week ago, but the very good result is no surprise to me)
    Shame I can't currently buy in (deployed funds on the other company starting with A that I like as it was just far too cheap to miss) but yes I imagine $5 isn't that far away, and in reality even $10 isn't that far away.
    Great you posted.
    $5 on the way to $10.
    You must be expecting a great result from "A" on the 30th..
    Last edited by percy; 22-05-2023 at 09:54 PM.

Advanced Member

particularly after that hobson leavy acquisition

Decent volume today. Up to $3.80. On its way to $5

Good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    That's not true, The company has to pay NZ Company tax rate on profits, so 28% The extra cost is only 5% difference.
    Sorry, but it is absolutely true unfortunately. No imputation credits were attached presumably because there were none to attach. But even if there were, they weren't attached, so 33% DWT is paid, not 5%
    Last edited by JeffW; 24-05-2023 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffW View Post
    Sorry, but it is absolutely true unfortunately. No imputation credits were attached presumably because there were none to attach. But even if there were, they weren't attached, so 33% DWT is paid, not 5%
    I stand corrected. Thanks

Got maiden dividend today, yeah!