Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
Nice story. Only issue is - SMS group is currently already the largest shareholder! They do hold nearly 39 million shares (close to 7%).

https://www.altechchemicals.com/top-20-shareholders

No matter what games will be played with the shareprice - they certainly want the project to succeed. And yes - they committed to put another $15 million or so in the pot when finance is approved.

As well - I don't think that any committed stakeholder will be interested to see the SP drop close to or below NTA - which is around 6 cents per share. This would be a takeover target too juicy for any of the competitors chasing ATC to ignore. Just imagine - if your 2 cent would be anywhere close to reality than they could buy the company, the process (including IP), the resources, all consents and a well planned and consented factory at 1/3rd of bookvalue. Yeah - right.
Thanks Bp,

2 cents was a throw away comment. I havnt yet worked out how future capital raisings and delays could effect current share price.

Again, i am looking to time my buy in. But i think the SP has a long way down to go.

My first purchase at 17 cents is looking pretty grim. Mabye in 4 years it will be 170 cents.👍