sharetrader
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: ATC- Altech HPA

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Ninefingers View Post
    Altech - 30% Higher Energy Density Anode Achieved in LiB
    This from H\C

The anode is only around 30% of a batteries weight so that would mean if the anode was changed to include HPA coated silicon there would be around a 10% increase in battery capacity for the same weight not 30%

Where is the other 30% - 10% = 20% increase in battery energy density coming from that he quotes in his videos and in the commentary to the ASX announcement today but also had the above statement referencing to the anode not

IMO

https://hotcopper.com.au/documentemb...Zt%2FLFiGug%3D

Sold into this news,my 2nd trade.

Are you still holding some? I've been holding for a while so planning to do so until they've completed their planning and building and get going for real

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    From memory - your sales timing with them was impeccable the last time you sold (I think this was after they published approval of the first tier loan without ever getting the second tier finance stitched up). Whoever still holding them should take note ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    From memory - your sales timing with them was impeccable the last time you sold (I think this was after they published approval of the first tier loan without ever getting the second tier finance stitched up). Whoever still holding them should take note ...
    I sold these after I lost faith in Iggy and later bought Fyi Resources (FYI) instead whose management I trusted.
    Unfortunately that share has also collapsed, although I did take some profit. It's a tough game to get a HPA plant constructed

Sold down my shares and lost some play money on the OBs.
    Large German holder exercised a good whack of OBs, if they're content with paying Iggy's salary I'll keep an eye on it for an upswing.