sharetrader
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: ATC- Altech HPA

IMO

Its who you know not what ehh situ. One step closer, good luck there.
    Altech Appoints Macquarie Bank as Mezzanine Debt Arranger 2 pages 638.1KB

Taking longer and capital cost certainly far greater than originally envisaged BUT getting a Rolls Royce production plant with bonus extras-almost on an upward trajectory from here.

Advanced Member

A little bit of a nothing announcement (again). If one says this bank will be the lender wouldn't have they already inked out all the details and done their due diligence? But I shouldn't be too upset. With an avg price of 13.8c I'm in the money and holding a sizable parcel. I still believe that SMS is going to build a wonderful HPA producing plant in Johor. And if HPA requirements world-wide are going to increase as predicted it won't be the only one.

Project is inching forward, however latest valuation from Petra Capital yesterday who attended the first steel raising at Johor site, reveals info. on finance and timing of project with conservative assumptions.

https://www.altechchemicals.com/site...20May%2019.pdf

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    Project is inching forward, however latest valuation from Petra Capital yesterday who attended the first steel raising at Johor site, reveals info. on finance and timing of project with conservative assumptions.

https://www.altechchemicals.com/site...20May%2019.pdf
    Thanks for sharing. Would have been nice to have Mezzanine debt finalized by now but I'm still happy to be a holder in ATC which is a big investment for me.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Would have been nice to have Mezzanine debt finalized by now but I'm still happy to be a holder in ATC which is a big investment for me.
    May I ask what % of your portfolio it is? I only have 1.5% as it's quite a long term process until profitability, although risk seems low.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elles View Post
    May I ask what % of your portfolio it is? I only have 1.5% as it's quite a long term process until profitability, although risk seems low.
    5% (avg 13.5c) which is the upper limit for speculative stocks with my albeit sometimes loose rules.

Holders (and non holders) will be interested in this report on future HPA prices by CRU Consulting. CRU are providing a report for Macquarrie (preferred financier) for US$90m.
    https://www.altechchemicals.com/site...ts/6935662.pdf

Advanced Member

Still holding. Still waiting for financial close. What do you reckon Trev? If we get the first plant up and running a second one should be relatively easy to build and with re-financing much cheaper too given we have the off-take agreement with Mitsubishi?