Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
Soooooo still trying to figure this one out, so appreciate any clarification,

SMS group only becomes a cornerstone shareholder once finance is approved. Once finance is approved SMS takes a 15 million dollar holding at a much diluted price (maybe 2cents). This is done after Altech have spent shareholder funds to progress the site and paid SMS from shareholder funds? wtf? Very smart from SMS. (So silly Iggy).

I feel SMS group have factored this into their construction costs and is likely to get a free holding from the situation. So SMS have best intentions, but at the end of the day they have zero risk)

Thinking construction will not start this year.

I think the latest market release should read, once our development order is approved then stage one can commence. Again read between the lines to time your investment.

Thinking share price will continue to get slammed while the company continues the blurry worded jargon.

Sorry out of time to share more thoughts.
Nice story. Only issue is - SMS group is currently already the largest shareholder! They do hold nearly 39 million shares (close to 7%).

https://www.altechchemicals.com/top-20-shareholders

No matter what games will be played with the shareprice - they certainly want the project to succeed. And yes - they committed to put another $15 million or so in the pot when finance is approved.

As well - I don't think that any committed stakeholder will be interested to see the SP drop close to or below NTA - which is around 6 cents per share. This would be a takeover target too juicy for any of the competitors chasing ATC to ignore. Just imagine - if your 2 cent would be anywhere close to reality than they could buy the company, the process (including IP), the resources, all consents and a well planned and consented factory at 1/3rd of bookvalue. Yeah - right.