sharetrader
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: ATC- Altech HPA

Written summary of initial coverage at:

http://www.altechchemicals.com/sites...%202017(1).pdf

IMO

Thanks guys am in today. SPP @ 14c for $2 millionsunderpins things.Been 6 years on the go for some patient holders. Just need the finance announcement and hopefully that will be the rerate catalyst.. DYOR

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Thanks guys am in today. SPP @ 14c for $2 millionsunderpins things.Been 6 years on the go for some patient holders. Just need the finance announcement and hopefully that will be the rerate catalyst.. DYOR
    Not just any old SPP but placement to cornerstone investor - 14ml shares. Just so much to like about this coy with positives throughout, too many to mention here but a sample: owns own feedstock, low cost very high return on sale of end product, 10 yr offtake agreement with Mitsubishi, low cost of finance with German bank (when approved) projected to be repaid within 4yrs from profits. Smart move to go for the finance option as this preserves SP instead of a massive SPP with huge dilution. Analysts reports highly favourable. Finance originally due Q1 2017 reset Q2 2017 has slowed both SP and volumes in recent times. Ready for take-off.
    DYOR

As per my post of HC, see below:

This is an interesting turn of events.

Orbite technologies is a company that is often mentioned in our reports as our closest comparison for HPA production from a different feedstock. The Cap-Chat plant (their flagship facility) started running in October last year and production output reached 1tpd HPA by the end of February this year.

As announced on the 31st of March 2017, the company has had trouble with its calciners of its recently commissioned plant, see announcement below:

http://s2.q4cdn.com/622589029/files...7_03_31_ORT_PR_Q4_2016_Results_and_Update. pdf

As announced on the 3rd of April 2017, the company has announced that it "has filed a Notice of Intention (the "NOI") to make a proposal under the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act (Canada) (the "BIA")", stating "after carefully reviewing all relevant circumstances with the help of its advisors, the Company believes this measure is the best way to protect all stakeholders and will best facilitate its efforts to renegotiate its debt, work through the potential insurance coverage and raise the funds needed to remedy the supplied equipment issues." Link below.

http://www.orbitetech.com/English/i...Stay-of-Proceedings-on-Creditors/default.aspx

In summary, the issues with the supplied calcination equipment have added to the existing external capital costs and would have potentially led to a default of the company’s credit facilities.

As announced on the 17th of April 2017, the company has now delisted from the TSX due to its filing under the BIA. Link below.

http://www.orbitetech.com/English/i...-of-Intention-to-Make-a-Proposal/default.aspx

As stated below:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/orbite-announces-filing-stay-proceedings-124638297.html

"Failure by the company to achieve its financing and restructuring goals will likely result in the company becoming bankrupt."
    “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” ― Marcus Aurelius

--looks likely I will have some more funds to invest soon got to love the outlook on
    ATC's Bankable Feasibility Study, which confirmed it can pump out 4,000 tonnes per annum of HPA, generating $60M EBITDA a year at full capacity is why they're willing to fund them in the first place. This is based on HPA at $15,000 per tonne, it can sell for $23,000 per tonne. Current market cap $37 million.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    --looks likely I will have some more funds to invest soon got to love the outlook on
    ATC's Bankable Feasibility Study, which confirmed it can pump out 4,000 tonnes per annum of HPA, generating $60M EBITDA a year at full capacity is why they're willing to fund them in the first place. This is based on HPA at $15,000 per tonne, it can sell for $23,000 per tonne. Current market cap $37 million.
    HPA4 is selling for $30,000 per tonne in Japan

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics...idsId=01861732

Latest ann. re DD. Just keeps on getting into a stronger position and rewards should be forthcoming in a little while. GLTA holders.

Yes I see they have extended 5% discount to VWAP capital raising to 6th or was it 7th june ....be great buying at these levels
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Advanced Member

Very interesting company and fits in perfectly with my investment philosophy. Will do more research but buying a small parcel at these levels can't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Very interesting company and fits in perfectly with my investment philosophy. Will do more research but buying a small parcel at these levels can't hurt.
    Welcome to another one of my investments Silu