sharetrader
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: ATC- Altech HPA

I'm still holding ATC, if you like this type of investment also check out TNG ...

First was Lithium, then Graphite, now Cobalt... next big thing? i'm watching PEK very closely...

So stoked to see ATC kick into gear today(after buying more 10.5c) ...must be some inside info going here after a month of nil news something good is coming
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Advanced Member

Had an order in at 10c (would have been fulfilled) which I had to cancel due to house I wanted to buy at auction. Now that I was unsuccessful I'm looking for a way in again. Is there anything in the news pipeline that would explain that little bounce?

Nothing yet but so often you see these bounces pre-ann's .....sometines knowledge from other sources outside IRC direct control

the upside here is HUGE ,,,,
    Last edited by JBmurc; 11-07-2017 at 11:13 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Advanced Member

Had a bid in at 10.5c for the last 2 weeks and although it was trading at that price I didn't get my order filled. Changed it to 11c. Looks too exciting a prospect to stay on the sideline for too long.

Advanced Member

Got my order filled at 11c late afternoon yesterday. Looking forward to discussing ATC's future with y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Got my order filled at 11c late afternoon yesterday. Looking forward to discussing ATC's future with y'all.
    Yes hopefully as it trends much higher on funding secured ...all is going to plan IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes hopefully as it trends much higher on funding secured ...all is going to plan IMHO
    The plan appears to be working out just fine. Getting closer to deadline for debt finance and after a period of stagnant price movement and very little volume today good volume and 12% on the plus side to 14cps.

Advanced Member

They are getting all their ducks in a row and I'm really glad I got on board.

Positive announcement today-"successful conclusion of project due diligence with no fatal flaws -ECA decison by 14/12