sharetrader
Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Great, finally got my money invested into some loans. One of them spent over a day in the "Awaiting Drawdown" stage though.

Good to see a higher volume of loans coming through recently, but sadly my funds available for investing are limited

There has been a fair bit more activity on Squirrel Money the last day or two which is good to see.

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    There has been a fair bit more activity on Squirrel Money the last day or two which is good to see.
    Theres a 100K+ 5 year Secured loan comming through now - judging by the bids it should fill at 9% - almost all 5 years have ended up at this rate so far.

Has anyone else had an increase in early repayments lately?

Hopefully these guys can implement some sort of auto email script when early repayments occur over a preset amount.

It's one thing to get early repayments on $25 loans in Harmoney, but it is a little annoying logging in to find thousands of dollars sitting in the cash management account due to early repayments.

Has been happening for the last couple of months.

Now I feel that I need to constantly log in every couple of days to make sure my capital is actually being applied.

I did mention this in the survey they did a couple of months back, I assume they have been too busy with the share offer to work on the system - which would be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by unhuman View Post
    Has anyone else had an increase in early repayments lately?

Hopefully these guys can implement some sort of auto email script when early repayments occur over a preset amount.

It's one thing to get early repayments on $25 loans in Harmoney, but it is a little annoying logging in to find thousands of dollars sitting in the cash management account due to early repayments.

Has been happening for the last couple of months.

Now I feel that I need to constantly log in every couple of days to make sure my capital is actually being applied.

I did mention this in the survey they did a couple of months back, I assume they have been too busy with the share offer to work on the system - which would be fair.
    Interesting, I was only just thinking earlier in the week how I haven't had any early repayments unlike Harmoney yet I would have expected more being A and B loan grades that some may have only required lending for short term. I have a fair few active loans since starting to invest beginning of December and I had the first one make an early repayment yesterday. It's not the full amount either, only about a third so I'm not too fussed just yet but it would be good if they activate as you mention an automated email or reinvest option.

I have found them to be excellent in responding when I ask questions, you could try asking if they have plans for notifying of such.

Very quiet this past week, barely any loans and lender funds piling up. All of my loan investments so far have been at the maximum interest rate, but this will most likely change as investors start to bid lower.

Might skip Squirrel this month and invest in Investore instead

Decided to go ahead with my monthly $500 deposit into Squirrel. Got matched to a 5 year loan at 8.5% pretty quickly after I put in a bid at 8.45%

So although not very visible, it seems like the loans are still coming through

Got an email today telling me that a loan of mine has been paid off and that the funds are sitting in my call account ready to be reinvested.

Thus it seems they now do have an auto email system setup in place. Very good.

The interesting thing with squirrel is there is actually nothing to talk about. Returns are not quite as high but are more stable. And are still good.

There no write offs or arrears. It just ticks along

Yeah, I'm happy with Squirrel so far and have been adding in funds every month. Your repayments come on time on the due date so it's very stable and no arrears to worry about.

Although still no secondary market or interest on the on call account, two of the features that were due a few months ago.